Go get it

Go get it

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Grand Caravan GT
That Duncan Ford dealer is something else. :cautious:

They have a 2022 Maverick XLT 300A 2.0 L AWD for $49,233
They also have a link to the MSRP sticker, which lists the truck at $39,815. o_O

I'm fine with them charging almost $10,000 more over the MSRP for a Maverick. In our free-market system they can charge whatever they want, but anyone who plays $10,000 above MSRP for the truck is a fool.
I know but I never paid any thing close to that from them I said if you want to sell to me, I gave them a price they said yes as a sale is still a sale. So it depends on the person how far they will go.
Sponsored

johnbanderson

First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Elantra
Engine
Undecided
Clubs

Just placed my order for 2022 Lariat Maverick expected delivery is March has not even started to be built yet. Will keep you guys posted.
That's awesome - seems like such a quick turn around relative to other wait times I am seeing on here.

Where are you getting your order confirmation and delivery estimate dates? I've just recently ordered a 2022 Lariat with Lux package and haven't heard a thing from the dealer since the day I put a deposit down. I've been curious what the wait times have looked like for Canadian customers with the Lariat trim. Would help give me a rough idea if the 8 months wait the dealer told me is accurate or not...

OP
OP
Go get it

Go get it

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Grand Caravan GT
That's awesome - seems like such a quick turn around relative to other wait times I am seeing on here.

Where are you getting your order confirmation and delivery estimate dates? I've just recently ordered a 2022 Lariat with Lux package and haven't heard a thing from the dealer since the day I put a deposit down. I've been curious what the wait times have looked like for Canadian customers with the Lariat trim. Would help give me a rough idea if the 8 months wait the dealer told me is accurate or not...
Hey Their, My dealer said to me the build start date is 31st January 2022 I have the VIN number now and said the truck should be here on the Island by the end of March. So thinking about 88 to 100 days. I think its all dependant on the dealer you are using whether they are a high sales seller. Which my dealer is he has been #1 for years.

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just placed my order for 2022 Lariat Maverick expected delivery is March has not even started to be built yet. Will keep you guys posted.
Welcome and congratulations on your build, neighbor! **Waving from the Olympic Peninsula**

Sponsored

johnbanderson

First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Elantra
Engine
Undecided
Clubs

Hey Their, My dealer said to me the build start date is 31st January 2022 I have the VIN number now and said the truck should be here on the Island by the end of March. So thinking about 88 to 100 days. I think its all dependant on the dealer you are using whether they are a high sales seller. Which my dealer is he has been #1 for years.
That gives me a bit of hope! Hopefully you do not get a delay notification… rootin’ for ya!

Geo_tonz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT (on order)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello from Vancouver Island BC. Ordered my truck August 8. Showed up in Vancouver on Jan 3. Just saw it today. It goes in for spray in liner and undercoat. Should get it next week. I haven't sat in it or drove it. Hopefully I'll still love it.

2D9F786A-8532-4545-9671-545C52230C4F.jpeg
How was Steve Marshall Nanaimo? I’m in Courtenay so ordered through Westview and communication has been pretty much entirely one sided (meanwhile i test drove a Hyundai Ionic5 and I get constant emails…). I had questions about a canopy and no one could give me any info…called Steve Marshall Nanaimo and they answered everything.

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That Duncan Ford dealer is something else. :cautious:

They have a 2022 Maverick XLT 300A 2.0 L AWD for $49,233
They also have a link to the MSRP sticker, which lists the truck at $39,815. o_O

I'm fine with them charging almost $10,000 more over the MSRP for a Maverick. In our free-market system they can charge whatever they want, but anyone who plays $10,000 above MSRP for the truck is a fool.
$50,000 !!!??? Can’t you buy a Ranger with a ton of options for that or an F150 with quite a few options?

OK Spitty

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Harvey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello from Nanoose Bay. (Recent move from Okanagan) Ordered a CG hybrid XLT Sept. 16 from dealer in kelowna. Notified last week it was built awaiting shipment. Two days later was informed it was sitting waiting for micro chip(s). Might be months before seeing it. Congrats to those who have taken delivery.

OP
OP
Go get it

Go get it

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Grand Caravan GT
Hello from Vancouver Island BC. Ordered my truck August 8. Showed up in Vancouver on Jan 3. Just saw it today. It goes in for spray in liner and undercoat. Should get it next week. I haven't sat in it or drove it. Hopefully I'll still love it.

2D9F786A-8532-4545-9671-545C52230C4F.jpeg
Saw your truck I think last Saturday in Duncan you where in the Freedom Rally???

Sponsored
OP
OP
Go get it

Go get it

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Grand Caravan GT
Got email today from Canada Ford my ETA is 11 March 2022 ready for shipping from Mexico to Canada, so delivery date is still end of March 2022.

kevram

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got email today from Canada Ford my ETA is 11 March 2022 ready for shipping from Mexico to Canada, so delivery date is still end of March 2022.
So you Ordered at the end of Jan and your Getting it in march? I had my order placed at the end of Jan.. they had told me the end of march as well.. but i haven't seen any update.. Where did you get the updates from? is this a thing that the dealer updates you on? Im in Ontario btw

OP
OP
Go get it

Go get it

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Grand Caravan GT
So you Ordered at the end of Jan and your Getting it in march? I had my order placed at the end of Jan.. they had told me the end of march as well.. but i haven't seen any update.. Where did you get the updates from? is this a thing that the dealer updates you on? Im in Ontario btw
Got this directly from Ford Canada web page wrote to them as the dealer is absolutely useless in this.

Colleen

First Name
Colleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
How was Steve Marshall Nanaimo? I’m in Courtenay so ordered through Westview and communication has been pretty much entirely one sided (meanwhile i test drove a Hyundai Ionic5 and I get constant emails…). I had questions about a canopy and no one could give me any info…called Steve Marshall Nanaimo and they answered everything.
Hi. Steve Marshall was great. Parker was my salesman and he did a great job keeping me in the loop. Good guys over there. Just waiting now for more rims to be available. Don't like what's out there. So I'm stuck with the silver sparkle for now.

OK Spitty

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Harvey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello from Nanoose Bay. (Recent move from Okanagan) Ordered a CG hybrid XLT Sept. 16 from dealer in kelowna. Notified last week it was built awaiting shipment. Two days later was informed it was sitting waiting for micro chip(s). Might be months before seeing it. Congrats to those who have taken delivery.
Just received info that truck will be on dealer's lot second week of May.
Sponsored