Sponsored

Hello all

jakefinley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy equinox
Hello all I am new here. I look forward to being apart of this forum and hopefully in the near future get a maverick of my own. Im still stuck on weather or not to get the hybrid or AWD model, possibly some of you can give me some recommendations? Thank you
Sponsored

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sure, easy choice, get the AWD.

You're welcome. ๐Ÿค 

JKinPA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mountaineer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Get what you want or need. If AWD is a must have like it is for me go that way, if MPG is a higher priority and go hybrid. No right or wrong choice other than GET WHAT YOU WANT. I did with no regrets.

OP
OP

jakefinley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy equinox
Thank you I think you are right, living in NY and the winters we get AWD is probably the safer bet

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you I think you are right, living in NY and the winters we get AWD is probably the safer bet
My original reservation was eco. I never even considered getting a hybrid. Then I thought more about it. I would/could save money getting a hybrid. After my spouse died and our Escape lease was coming due, I needed a vehicle and saving money was my future. I'm going from an AWD to FWD hybrid in Michigan winters. I'm taking a chance, but life is short. Live it for yourself and not for anyone else.
Sponsored