First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
thanks for reminding me I need to blow all my extra money on a router kit for my Sawstop since I can’t blow it all on my hybrid truck yet. Is the Jessem Master II the one I need?
Yes! I did a ton of research and drove to Rockler and Woodcraft to get my hands on them and see. The Jessem build quality was just way better. I almost bought the Rockler Pro lift for the quick lift option but you had to by inserts and sleeves and all kinds of other stuff. So I took the extra trip to woodcraft. It is just better in everyway, almost the same price. Ready to fit most routers. Glad I spent the couple extra bucks and went for it. I figure a one time purchase for a decades or more of use and it was worth it. Especially if you invested in the table. Might as well get the lift to match. Have fun.
Sponsored

JRPhawk

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
I photoshopped what some flat black vinyl covering the area of the flares would potentially look like.. I'm sure that could be done for a $100 which is better than $699.

maverick.jpg
I was thinking of doing this myself since I have the ability. Not sure I'd go higher than the indentations

TheRef

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks Rob for the pictures with the Bushwacker Flares. I bought some for my XLT, decided to match Cyber Orange body color. I like the way flares look.

Geep

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT luxury hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I photoshopped what some flat black vinyl covering the area of the flares would potentially look like.. I'm sure that could be done for a $100 which is better than $699.

maverick.jpg

i would like to see a PS of just the “eyebrows” above each wheel well colored black….can you????

Sponsored