Mike

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Ranger F350’s
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So I'm being told 5-month wait on my Mav and the MSRP is the price because of demand and scarcity.

I get $34,750 MSRP plus $6,100 Options.

I'm told the MSRP is the price. Any point in me driving around to different dealers? Has anyone had success in Canada knocking down the price?
Sponsored

icegradner

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

You can try, haven't heard of anyone having much luck with that. Count yourself lucky they are willing to sell it at MSRP.

OP
OP

Mike

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Ranger F350’s
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You can try, haven't heard of anyone having much luck with that. Count yourself lucky they are willing to sell it at MSRP.
Never heard of anyone paying more than MSRP. Is that actually a thing? I would tell them to F off if they pulled that

icegradner

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Never heard of anyone paying more than MSRP. Is that actually a thing? I would tell them to F off if they pulled that
Just the current nature of the vehicle market. High demand vehicles are getting markups at some dealers. Getting it for less the MSRP, is rare since last August.

OP
OP

Mike

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Ranger F350’s
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just the current nature of the vehicle market. High demand vehicles are getting markups at some dealers. Getting it for less the MSRP, is rare since last August.
I could possibly see that if they had one on the lot but for an order, it would be ridiculous to pay more than MSRP

Anyway, ill save myself the drive to other dealers and just accept their offer on Mon to get the ball rolling

Go get it

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Grand Caravan GT
The dealer here in town is adding 20% to the MSRP I just laughed then he told me a story about the Bronco selling for $80k that's listed for $34K MSRP. WOW some people. I ordered mine for MSRP with options.
Sponsored