Sponsored

H&R AWD Super Sport Lowering Springs Update - Springs Arrived!

AMCfoxbody

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi all, I ordered a set of the H&R AWD Super Sport Lowering Springs from Steeda back in early September when H&R released the product/SKU number. As many of you are tracking they still have not been put into production or shipped from H&R either direct to consumer or to third-party vendors. I checked in with Steeda a couple of weeks ago and they had no ETA on when they'd be available for delivery. I chatted with H&R directly yesterday and they confirmed that Steeda was correct, they have no ETA (themselves!) on when they will be available. In the meantime if you're willing, Steeda still has a great price for them on their website...
Sponsored

BlueFiSTr

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tracer 900 GT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

if it makes you feel any better, I ordered my coilovers with a "1-3 week lead time" 5 weeks ago and still no ETA. I think it's just slow moving for everybody right now.

OP
OP
AMCfoxbody

AMCfoxbody

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
if it makes you feel any better, I ordered my coilovers with a "1-3 week lead time" 5 weeks ago and still no ETA. I think it's just slow moving for everybody right now.
I agree and appreciate the similar experience. Wanted to share the news from both a trusted vendor and the manufacturer directly to possibly help others out considering a purchase or in the same situation. We've all waited for most of everything so what's another few weeks or months!

OP
OP
AMCfoxbody

AMCfoxbody

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well...I received a shipping notification from Steeda this morning. Very odd considering H&R didn't have an ETA just three days ago.

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well...I received a shipping notification from Steeda this morning. Very odd considering H&R didn't have an ETA just three days ago.
H/R-USA is in the far northwest corner of the PNW- All these springs are coming on containers to the east coast and then dropped shipped- Surprised but not that you got a shipping confirmation and HR was still unsure- My lift springs get installed next week. Cheers-

Sponsored

jewc75

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Z06 12 Mustang 22 Maverick 93 Lightning 19 GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I talked to H&R again yesterday and they said no springs would land for the Maverick until late December. If you end up getting the springs let us know.

Anthon7y3

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue, XLT, FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi all, I ordered a set of the H&R AWD Super Sport Lowering Springs from Steeda back in early September when H&R released the product/SKU number. As many of you are tracking they still have not been put into production or shipped from H&R either direct to consumer or to third-party vendors. I checked in with Steeda a couple of weeks ago and they had no ETA on when they'd be available for delivery. I chatted with H&R directly yesterday and they confirmed that Steeda was correct, they have no ETA (themselves!) on when they will be available. In the meantime if you're willing, Steeda still has a great price for them on their website...
I ordered the lift springs from steeda as well in september. I just got the shipping confirmation two days ago if that helps any.

ShadowChas

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
HR has 2 versions for lowering... the sport springs are available #51620 (1.5 front/2.0 rear), but the super sport #51620-77 (2.2 front/3.0 rear) are not available yet. Eibach #E10-35-057-02-022(2.0 front/2.9 rear) pro kit lowering springs are also not available yet. Tire rack is also a good source for all looking to lift or lower w/quick shipping & good pricing.

Last edited:
OP
OP
AMCfoxbody

AMCfoxbody

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
HR has 2 versions for lowering... the sport springs are available #51620 (1.5 front/2.0 rear), but the super sport #51620-77 (2.2 front/3.0 rear) are not available yet. Eibach #E10-35-057-02-022(2.0 front/2.9 rear) pro kit lowering springs are also not available yet. Tire rack is also a good source for all looking to lift or lower w/quick shipping & good pricing.
Yes. I have ordered the 51620-77s via Steeda. Based on general knowledge that they are not released yet, I am curious as to what they've actually shipped me. I will keep everyone posted.

22MavXLT

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT, 23 Maverick XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That is interesting, I didn't know eibach even had a part number yet for their kit. But I will definitely be keeping an eye out on tirerack now.

Sponsored

ShadowChas

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That is interesting, I didn't know eibach even had a part number yet for their kit. But I will definitely be keeping an eye out on tirerack now.
I did actually order the Eibach pro kit from Eibach and within a few days they cancelled my order/refunded my money and took the part# off their website (was about same price as tirerack)

22MavXLT

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT, 23 Maverick XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
they have even taken their lift springs off the website now. The only thing they show for the Maverick is camber bolts and some camber arms. I am waiting patiently...

OP
OP
AMCfoxbody

AMCfoxbody

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So, I heard directly from H&R and they had a batch of Super Sport AWD Springs air freighted from Germany last week to the US and several pre-ordered kits have been shipped to customers, including myself! Mine are still scheduled to arrive this Thursday so hopefully others of you are in the same boat.

OP
OP
AMCfoxbody

AMCfoxbody

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ok folks, the springs have just arrived and I have verified that the correct product number is stamped on each spring, #51620-77! Hope those of you waiting on your orders received them soon as well.

ShadowChas

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ok folks, the springs have just arrived and I have verified that the correct product number is stamped on each spring, #51620-77! Hope those of you waiting on your orders received them soon as well.
Awesome, hopefully you have some installed pictures soon 😉
Sponsored