Sponsored

Greetings from the show me state,

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Mazda B-4000
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my 2023 maverick XLT Hybrid on September 19 with a 360 and Luxury package. I did not receive any notification from Ford direct but was advised by my dealer on October 12 of an Approved Customer Order Verification Program Claim Status . The form advised will be scheduled for production when possible. That doesn't sound very promising.
I was checking some specifications on the length of the Maverick and was surprised that this truck is almost a foot longer than my 2001 Mazda B-4000 extended cab pickup. I believe I have some time to rearrange my garage.
Thanks for all the great information available in this forum.
Sponsored

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Welcome to the Zoo. Please don’t feed the bears and trolls that lurk here in the shadows. They get really snarky if you put food in front of them. 😊

B2000

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B2000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I ordered my 2023 maverick XLT Hybrid on September 19 with a 360 and Luxury package. I did not receive any notification from Ford direct but was advised by my dealer on October 12 of an Approved Customer Order Verification Program Claim Status . The form advised will be scheduled for production when possible. That doesn't sound very promising.
I was checking some specifications on the length of the Maverick and was surprised that this truck is almost a foot longer than my 2001 Mazda B-4000 extended cab pickup. I believe I have some time to rearrange my garage.
Thanks for all the great information available in this forum.
I think the Maverick is about the same as my B2000 long bed which barely fits on one side of the garage. I just pull the B in until I see the workbench move but I guess I will have to be a little more careful with the new truck. You probably have many months to rearrange your garage for a hybrid but who knows?

Welcome to the asylum and take your meds!

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Mazda B-4000
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
As you can tell, I am a prolific writer. My second post in 5 months. Since I ordered my hybrid maverick on September 19, 2022, I do not have a lot of hope in obtaining this truck in 2023 maybe 2024.
Some of the posts I have read talk about getting "Dear John" letters from Ford regarding the delay in production of their truck. Should I be getting these letters also, or is it too early to get the disappointing notification?

Fitzovich

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Greetings fellow show me state resident. Hope that yours arrives soon for you. I had A 98 Ranger and the Maverick is about 6-12 inches longer than that truck.

Sponsored

B2000

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B2000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

If Ford has your email you should get an email every 45 days to confirm you are in the system. Then you should get another email when you go into production which will be weeks or months out. Then one when you are built and one when you are shipped. That's where I am- should get another when it is at the dealer.

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Welcome aboad from the Lone Star State of Texas. I am sure you will get some good info from the 99% of the sane and level headed people here, and a few will - well, it will not take you long to find out about the few. Get ready. LOL
Sponsored