First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
on 11/22/21 I got an email changing my production date to the week of 11/29/21, and today, 11/24/21 following the tracker on the email I was able to get the window sticker!!!! getting excited!!!
SWEET! It exciting to get the window sticker and see the process moving forward.

doug2104

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After reading the two posts above I thought I try and look at my tracker on my email and I was able to get my windowsticker to. (PD is 11/29). Man, Was I was glad that I read this thread and have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Also, Thanks Lois & Robert for your posting.

rognus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After reading the two posts above I thought I try and look at my tracker on my email and I was able to get my windowsticker to. (PD is 11/29). Man, Was I was glad that I read this thread and have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving and congratulations to all who are getting "in production" notices and window stickers! Now the question is : Has any Hybrid Order person received a "built" notification? Anyone?
And if so have they received an ETA

Sponsored

OP
OP

Loisrose

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Happy thanksgiving. Mine says rail. So assuming it is coming to Nevada by train!!!! Our Christmas present to our self.

doug2104

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Happy thanksgiving. Mine says rail. So assuming it is coming to Nevada by train!!!! Our Christmas present to our self.
Man, that is a great Christmas present to yourself.

doug2104

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey Lois I wonder if your maverick will be delivered by autoracks that has Ford name on it. That would be very cool if it did.
Ford Maverick Got my Window Sticker Autorack

OP
OP

Loisrose

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey Lois I wonder if your maverick will be delivered by autoracks that has Ford name on it. That would be very cool if it did.
Autorack.jpg
I’d love to go to the rail yard and watch it come off train. But not sure what yard location.

tincanddg

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan pathfinder
on 11/22/21 I got an email changing my production date to the week of 11/29/21, and today, 11/24/21 following the tracker on the email I was able to get the window sticker!!!! getting excited!!!
can I ask when you ordered yours? how long since order to this point?

Sponsored

LAClippers420

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats! Question, is the sticker green or blue?

OP
OP

Loisrose

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
can I ask when you ordered yours? how long since order to this point?
Ordered 8/18/2021, when I ordered it the salesperson told me not to expect it until around Christmas, so I knew it was going to be a long wait, and he was right. told him I want a big bow on it. I didn't order any extras, I went with just what it comes with, I don't need all the other stuff, like $40 first aid kit, window tinting I can get done locally, so nothing that costs extra is going into it. pure basic

rlc3854

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So, for you folks that received your green window sticker on Thanksgiving for a production date of 11/29, what is your blend date? It looks like we all ordered around the same time. Mine was originally a 2.0 EB FWD with 4K towing ordered 6/16 and then changed to AWD on 8/12. First production date was 11/8 but never heard from Ford until 11/25.

doug2104

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So, for you folks that received your green window sticker on Thanksgiving for a production date of 11/29, what is your blend date? It looks like we all ordered around the same time. Mine was originally a 2.0 EB FWD with 4K towing ordered 6/16 and then changed to AWD on 8/12. First production date was 11/8 but never heard from Ford until 11/25.
So, I got the green window sticker on Thanksgiving like you said but I have not got a blend date yet. I do not think I get a blend date until sometime next week.

Deleted member 1370

Same here! Just checked my tracking yesterday and saw the in production when i plugged my info in and saw the window sticker! Hopefully no more delays in production or shipment etc etc. it’s been so long! Got the delayed production email like 3 weeks late too haha.
Sponsored