First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape and 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got my maverick yesterday! So far I’m really happy and impressed. It’s quick and quiet. Rides nice and seems to handle well for a truck. I listened to the Mavericks (which is a Tex-mex band) on my way to a Mexican restaurant to celebrate cinco de mayo. It was a great evening.

Ford Maverick Got my new maverick EA037F19-5C72-4F1B-AAF4-19D21ADC823F
Sponsored

SkeeterB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Lux, 4K, FX4, 360, Velocity Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Great color, was my first choice. Wife decided Velocity Blue. I'm happy and for you. Happy Motoring.

Caleb@PandaMotorworks

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got my maverick yesterday! So far I’m really happy and impressed. It’s quick and quiet. Rides nice and seems to handle well for a truck. I listened to the Mavericks (which is a Tex-mex band) on my way to a Mexican restaurant to celebrate cinco de mayo. It was a great evening.

EA037F19-5C72-4F1B-AAF4-19D21ADC823F.jpeg
Congrats on the new Maverick, looks great! When you are ready to start adding goodies, check out our website to see our large selection of Maverick parts. Maverick Truck Club members can use code "MTC5" at checkout for 5% off your purchase! Enjoy!

nunucello

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcello
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Yellow looks great ! Well done.

tngreg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
I personally like that color on the Maverick! Few vehicles can pull it off but the Maverick and Bronco Sports, it looks great!!
I married a South Texas girl...miss hearing Tejano music on Friday eves...ready for BBQ!

Sponsored

Joey1320

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Figaro
Hope you get many smiles along the way and even more memories. Enjoy!

Halo9x

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Cyber Orange is a great choice! Looks like mine😁. Your thoughts reflect my own observations. Enjoy your new ride!
Sponsored