Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick lariat with lux off road and tow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
When did you order?

I ordered late June and still no VIN
That's no ly good what does your dealer report? Have you asked them for a report? I ordered June 29th I had a extensive build

Sponsored

Bingo

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford maverick xl hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
my xl order was scheduled for 1/10 week,,,,then rescheduled til 1/24 maybe they are trying to get a bunch of xl orders scheduled together. orig. order date 7/6/21. mine goes to chapman ford in phoenix ariz.

Ahab

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 2022 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Got some good news as well, Ford moved by build schedule up a week!!
1641861419926.png
Congrats to both of you. Be patient, and you'll be rewarded. I picked up my Lariat 12/31, so have had it 10 days. After work today, I'm walking towards it, and found myself walking around it - just to look. Got in, and just sat there, enjoying the inside. Powered up, then off, then up, then forward 20 feet, then back - just because it was fun. Got in gear and drive the long way home, 11 miles instead of 5.5 - just because. I keep catching myself grinning for no "adult" reason. After 10 days you'd think the initial buzz would've worn off. Hasn't happened. To those of you still waiting - keep the faith - I think I speak for many of us recent recipients when I say you'll be glad you did.

bombast

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL, Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Meanwhile my Maverick has been sitting in a storage yard 2.5 hours away in Delaware for almost 2 weeks, and they just delayed the delivery date by another week. The cosmos mocks me.

Sponsored

Big Bob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘51 Dodge M37, ‘14 VW JettaTDI, ‘22 Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Meanwhile my Maverick has been sitting in a storage yard 2.5 hours away in Delaware for almost 2 weeks, and they just delayed the delivery date by another week. The cosmos mocks me.
I feel ya! My window sticker updated with today’s date this evening. Only a matter of time til either it’s home or delayed again.

Congratulations to all you new deliveries! Hope to be joining you soon!

Goose..you there?

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My brother and I run a Kona Ice business in New Castle DE. Slow season for us…give us an address and we’ll spring that bad boy!

bombast

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL, Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My brother and I run a Kona Ice business in New Castle DE. Slow season for us…give us an address and we’ll spring that bad boy!
Luckily it finally moved on Thursday! Paid for Monday, picking up today.
Sponsored

Last edited: