First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Laiat pepper red Lux package 2022
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My original order is finally being built. I ordered it on July 21st, 2021 and it took this long. I ended up going to a different dealership in October that just re-opened with new owners and they had a few orders just in. I was the 3rd one in and They pulled my order the next day I placed it. I got that truck on 12/10/21.
The one in July never was made and I never heard anything from the dealership. ended up texting that sales guys in April and after I did a week later ford email me back with a production date of May 9th 2022 just 2 months shy from a year.
I have decided to get the second truck and selling my Nissan Rogue to get it. I have been driving the maverick every other day and I really like it. It's a fun truck and I like how people aways ask what is it.
The only thing is I forgot to change the color on it before it was too late so I will have two trucks exactly the same. lol.
Sponsored

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Interesting situation. I am selling my wifeā€™s Nissan Murano to buy our second Mav also. Itā€™s in transit now.

Haopy Mavericking!! šŸ˜Š

Pickles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia rio, kia sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My original order is finally being built. I ordered it on July 21st, 2021 and it took this long. I ended up going to a different dealership in October that just re-opened with new owners and they had a few orders just in. I was the 3rd one in and They pulled my order the next day I placed it. I got that truck on 12/10/21.
The one in July never was made and I never heard anything from the dealership. ended up texting that sales guys in April and after I did a week later ford email me back with a production date of May 9th 2022 just 2 months shy from a year.
I have decided to get the second truck and selling my Nissan Rogue to get it. I have been driving the maverick every other day and I really like it. It's a fun truck and I like how people aways ask what is it.
The only thing is I forgot to change the color on it before it was too late so I will have two trucks exactly the same. lol.
Haha thatll be awkward for key fobs lol glad yuore finally getting your build! Hybrid i assume?

CA$H

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
CASH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FORD MAVERICK
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sort of went thru the same Mike, I originally ordered a mav thru Perry Ford in Poway last July and never heard anything from them so I ordered thru Kearny Mesa Ford some days later in July. Now Perry Ford changed to Aaron Ford last year and I was never aware of that so now I have two trucks exactly the same being built during the week of 27 JUN. I'm going to have my son take the second one, will be getting both at MSRP.

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Iā€™m getting my first built July 4th. As long as I waited, I might sell it and keep waiting for the 2023. If someone else wants to pay to skip the line I will gladly let them.

Sponsored

JsnMrd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Are you guys getting the same trim or one hybrid and one eco boost?

I too have two orders but was either gonna let go of one (XLT) and take delivery of the other one (Lariat). Or, sell the XLT. Oddly enough, I thought about keeping both and getting rid of my 2021 Nissan Rogue.

Is it a his and her type of thing or hanging on to it to sell it later for profit? I just want to get an insight of owning two of the same truck.

StillWaiting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brandyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You simply donā€™t need two Mavericks that are the same color. I will gladly take onešŸ˜

Congrats, even though I ordered one and still havenā€™t got it

TCK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta Sportwagen
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Love these posts of lateā€¦.early August order and nothing