First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I was walking around my truck a couple days ago and looking underneath the front passenger wheel well because of another issue. I then saw the gap between the actual frame and the plastic bumper be touching enough and close enough where the paint was coming off. I then looked at the driver side and saw the same thing, then realized it seemed the whole bumper was slowly raising up in the back and/or dropping down in the front. I do live on a dirt road, but this does have me a little worried that there might be more issues. Just wondering if anyone else had this issue as well? I’m taking it in this next week for some other issues so hopefully it’s not that big of a deal. Part of me wonder if it’s the dirt road and I should get a more off-road tuned model, or if it’s just being one of the early hybrids built. I’ve attached an image and it is hard to see in the picture but it should be able to be made out

Ford Maverick Front Bumper slowly coming loose 8FEFCE8C-55B6-40B7-8353-5CD53F7ED896
Sponsored

ATL_Mav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kawasaki zx6r, bmw 328is
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There are 3 bolts there on both sides, they probably just came a little loose from the dirt road. I would just put a small amount of blue loctite on them and snug everything up. Or just let the dealer do it.

OP
OP
Dan

Dan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There are 3 bolts there on both sides, they probably just came a little loose from the dirt road. I would just put a small amount of blue loctite on them and snug everything up. Or just let the dealer do it.
Alright, I’ll have to check them tomorrow
Sponsored