Sponsored

Montana

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Seems like you can buy them reasonably until FW ends at 3/36, then they go way up in price? Many here at MTC say buy it right before the FW ends. Certainly, I'm only considering the extra years/miles in my cost calculations.

Speaking of getting punched, I can only imagine walking into a Major Metro Dealership 6 years from now with a major issue and no warranty.

It's exactly 1k to double my warranty to 6/75 and 2.5k to triple it to 9/125k. My 2024 replica build would be 4.5k more now. Considering the possible issues and price increase, Ford is practically mandating it to me. I can't afford a garage right now (they cost 100k). 2.5k is peanuts over those 6 years (9/125k), which are 2-8 years in the future.
But to get 6 extra years worth I have to buy a total of 9? That's what I'm confused about. Lets say I don't mind a $200 deductible on this insurance. What I'm seeing is 9 years / 100k is $1295 (assuming that is the actual price at my almost 3 year mark with 15k on the ODO.
Sponsored

tom_tucker

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
But to get 6 extra years worth I have to buy a total of 9? That's what I'm confused about. Lets say I don't mind a $200 deductible on this insurance. What I'm seeing is 9 years / 100k is $1295 (assuming that is the actual price at my almost 3 year mark with 15k on the ODO.
Correct, 9 years from vehicle delivery date is 6 extra. Must be more expensive in my state for Premium Care $200? Not 1295 for me.

Ford Maverick Ford Maverick Extended Warranty at $25 Over Dealer Cost from Granger Ford- PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE!!! Capture46.JPG

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey Maverick Family,

Wanted to let everyone know that we are LIVE with payment plan options for the Ford Esp!

We do offer 0% financing with 20% down for 18 months! It doesn't show the option on our website, but if you reach out to the team with your quote, they will get it all set up for you!

Email us at [email protected]

Thank you for your business and support!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...y-only-special-on-ford-esp-dealer-cost.42868/

LAST DAY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR FEBRUARY SPECIAL OF THE ESP AT OUR COST!

Please be patient with the team, we are experiencing VERY high call volume and emails.

Unless it is a used plan, you should be able to do everything though our website!

So please try to do what you can via www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com and if you have questions, be patient when using the emails or calls.. also, please allow 48 hours for the confirmation email to come through!

Appreciate all the support!

Sponsored

MoveOver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...y-only-special-on-ford-esp-dealer-cost.42868/

LAST DAY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR FEBRUARY SPECIAL OF THE ESP AT OUR COST!

Please be patient with the team, we are experiencing VERY high call volume and emails.

Unless it is a used plan, you should be able to do everything though our website!

So please try to do what you can via www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com and if you have questions, be patient when using the emails or calls.. also, please allow 48 hours for the confirmation email to come through!

Appreciate all the support!
Thanks, order placed online, did use Ford points. Will be waiting for confirmation e-mail.

IndyHavoc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey -> '23 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Haven't gotten confirmation, but wanted to ask a question. Bought a package, selected at the $50 deductible. Confirmation screen (not email) tagged it at $100 deductible purchased. Is there a bug somewhere in the website? I'll update once I get a confirmation email.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Haven't gotten confirmation, but wanted to ask a question. Bought a package, selected at the $50 deductible. Confirmation screen (not email) tagged it at $100 deductible purchased. Is there a bug somewhere in the website? I'll update once I get a confirmation email.
A confirmation email will take a couple days and we can edit it if it turns out being not what you wanted! If its incorrect, just let the team know at [email protected] when you get the email. I believe we got all the bugs worked out so it shouldn't be a glitch

Gschaef

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Extended warranties purchased during the manufacturer's warranty period begin on the day the vehicle was placed in service. Extended warranties purchased after the original warranty has expired begin the day the extended warranty is signed. These are considered warranties on used cars, will be more expensive, and in Ford's case they will require you bring your vehicle in for inspection.

Buying early in the warranty can have benefits. If you buy the warranty after the vehicle is a year old it will cost at least $100 more. And each October Ford raises the annual rates. In this case waiting until almost the end of the warranty could cost $150 more (model year increase plus loss of $50 discount) plus whatever annual increases apply during that time. It could easily add up close to $300. And options they offer now may change. On the downside, it could be better to wait 3 years to get a better feel on how long you might want to keep the vehicle. It wouldn't make sense for those who only plan on keeping it less than 5 years.

Montana

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Extended warranties purchased during the manufacturer's warranty period begin on the day the vehicle was placed in service. Extended warranties purchased after the original warranty has expired begin the day the extended warranty is signed. These are considered warranties on used cars, will be more expensive, and in Ford's case they will require you bring your vehicle in for inspection.

Buying early in the warranty can have benefits. If you buy the warranty after the vehicle is a year old it will cost at least $100 more. And each October Ford raises the annual rates. In this case waiting until almost the end of the warranty could cost $150 more (model year increase plus loss of $50 discount) plus whatever annual increases apply during that time. It could easily add up close to $300. And options they offer now may change. On the downside, it could be better to wait 3 years to get a better feel on how long you might want to keep the vehicle. It wouldn't make sense for those who only plan on keeping it less than 5 years.
From what I was told they start from the day of purchase regardless. Otherwise I would have just paid the extra bit and waited. You are paying more for more years anyways because of this overlapping nonsense. It's very annoying and scammy. If I wait until the last week of my warranty to finalize a new one, I should not be paying for 3 previous years. If I wait a week after the original warranty is up and they want to do an inspection, I'd be all for it. But you are the first person to mention any of that in 23 pages so far. Either way, I don't disagree but it seems there is too much conflicting information. I'm not happy about them wanting to charge more and I'm not happy about overlapping no matter which way anyone looks at it.

They should cover a vehicle longer than 3 years/36k and there should be no overlapping of an extension.

Sponsored

MoveOver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

According to the Flood Website an April increase is coming. In addition price might go up if Ford sees a lot of repairs, like CV axles . Pulled the trigger on the 8/100K today.
Ford Maverick Ford Maverick Extended Warranty at $25 Over Dealer Cost from Granger Ford- PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE!!! 1709252808392

Gschaef

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
From what I was told they start from the day of purchase regardless. Otherwise I would have just paid the extra bit and waited. You are paying more for more years anyways because of this overlapping nonsense. It's very annoying and scammy. If I wait until the last week of my warranty to finalize a new one, I should not be paying for 3 previous years. If I wait a week after the original warranty is up and they want to do an inspection, I'd be all for it. But you are the first person to mention any of that in 23 pages so far. Either way, I don't disagree but it seems there is too much conflicting information. I'm not happy about them wanting to charge more and I'm not happy about overlapping no matter which way anyone looks at it.

They should cover a vehicle longer than 3 years/36k and there should be no overlapping of an extension.
I agree with everything you say and share your frustration. My comments and yours are in agreement regarding the start date of an extended warranty purchased during the manufacturer warranty beginning on the in service date of the vehicle. And we agree it can be s muddled mess.

My comments about buying an extended warranty after the manufacture warranty has run out (increased price plus a required vehicle inspection) are from a conversation I had with Maria at Granger two days ago. I will call again tomorrow to verify.

Montana

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I agree with everything you say and share your frustration. My comments and yours are in agreement regarding the start date of an extended warranty purchased during the manufacturer warranty beginning on the in service date of the vehicle. And we agree it can be s muddled mess.

My comments about buying an extended warranty after the manufacture warranty has run out (increased price plus a required vehicle inspection) are from a conversation I had with Maria at Granger two days ago. I will call agsin tomorrow to verify.
Thank you! Please keep me informed. I'd like to know price differences and what the requirements are. I never bothered to ask them, only took what I saw on the forums here.

Gschaef

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thank you! Please keep me informed. I'd like to know price differences and what the requirements are. I never bothered to ask them, only took what I saw on the forums here.
I just tried to contact Granger and couldn’t get through so I called my local Ford dealer and he confirmed what Granger said. He said there are variables. If a person requests to buy an extended warranty within a month or so after the manufacturer warranty has expired, and the mileage is still below the warranty limit, they MAY allow an extended warranty based on the current rate of their new extended warranty prices. In this case the extended warranty start date would still be the in service date.

But if the request for an extended warranty is made after the expiration of the manufacturer and the current mileage is well over the limit of the original warranty, then the new extended warranty would be issued as a used car warranty and it would start on the day it was executed, not the in service date. A vehicle inspection would be required.

I asked if they had prices for their used warranty policies but was told they were not available on line as they would need to do an inspection to determine the rates. In fact, the Granger website says you can only do new warranties on line, not used, probably for the same reason.

Last edited:

Gschaef

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
According to the Flood Website an April increase is coming. In addition price might go up if Ford sees a lot of repairs, like CV axles . Pulled the trigger on the 8/100K today.
1709252808392.png
Thanks for the heads up. Is there a link on their site about this? I couldn’t find it.
Sponsored