Sponsored

Thrillhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I bought a plan for my Escape. I don't put on many miles so it was more to extend the term than mileage. The Escape is a Titanium so it has all the driver assistance features and electronics so that was why I bought it. It was pretty cheap and about $50 cheaper than Flood Ford. I paid for it yesterday and today is showed up in My Ford app. I was able to use Ford Pass points. I regret using so many points on an overpriced cargo mat through Ford. I could have applied all $200 to this service plan.

Thrillhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
So here's a question I have about this plan. When the manufacturer warranty is expired and I'm into this Ford Protect plan, what do I do when I need service? Do I just bring the car to the dealership and it will be in the system?

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So here's a question I have about this plan. When the manufacturer warranty is expired and I'm into this Ford Protect plan, what do I do when I need service? Do I just bring the car to the dealership and it will be in the system?
That's my understanding, it's tracked by VIN

Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, it's in Ford's warranty system.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Now that we have a sample size of sales on the Ford ESP. It is cool to see what we are saving customers versus MSRP. Our Average savings on a FORD Protect Plan at $50 over cost is a little over $1800 in savings! The Mach E option, tends to be a little bit less exensive than the average service contract too!

If you are looking for an Extended Warranty, this is definitely the most cost-effective option!

Ford Maverick Ford Maverick Extended Warranty at $25 Over Dealer Cost from Granger Ford- PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE!!! Saving $1800.JPG

Wx Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hendricus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Now that we have a sample size of sales on the Ford ESP. It is cool to see what we are saving customers versus MSRP. Our Average savings on a FORD Protect Plan at $50 over cost is a little over $1800 in savings! The Mach E option, tends to be a little bit less exensive than the average service contract too!

If you are looking for an Extended Warranty, this is definitely the most cost-effective option!

Saving $1800.JPG
@Granger Ford ...hope you can keep this going into the summer for people like me. Ordered last July...build week May 9th...guessing delivery late June/early July. Understandable if you can not...but there are a lot of us out here that would love to get this deal that are still waiting for our truck.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@Granger Ford ...hope you can keep this going into the summer for people like me. Ordered last July...build week May 9th...guessing delivery late June/early July. Understandable if you can not...but there are a lot of us out here that would love to get this deal that are still waiting for our truck.
We should be able to acommodate this. It is just a volume game. So we have to be able to maximize volume to keep it open.

So tell your friends. :)

Goosey

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Would this also be offered for anyone who’s ordered from you? I’m a Jan order so who knows when it’s coming.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Would this also be offered for anyone who’s ordered from you? I’m a Jan order so who knows when it’s coming.
We should be able to accomodate that.

Wx Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hendricus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you to everyone who has reached out in April!

We are going to keep this rolling in May for those of you who have purchased a Maverick at $50 over cost.
Checking back in now that my Maverick is finally in production. Expecting a late June/Early July delivery. Do you anticipate the $50 over cost offer to still be in place at that time? Thanks!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Checking back in now that my Maverick is finally in production. Expecting a late June/Early July delivery. Do you anticipate the $50 over cost offer to still be in place at that time? Thanks!
Yes! We'll be able to help!

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm scheduled to go into production at the end of the month and anticipate delivery in early July. I will reach out at that time to see which plans are available. A special thanks for continuing to offer this outstanding ESP opportunity.
Sponsored