First Name
Asel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Engine
Undecided
I've been keeping an eye on the Ford website's Maverick inventory search results to see if any have hit my area yet. I finally saw a status on two of them that I hadn't seen before - "Just Arrived". Before I'd only see "Dealer Ordered" or no status at all. If there are units that are ordered and units that are at the dealership, what the heck does the blank status mean?
Sponsored

starquestbd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
I wonder if "Dealer Ordered" means it hasn't been built yet? No clue...just wondering out loud.

But I did finally see a few change to "Just Arrived" at a dealer about 30 minutes from me. My ordering dealer has a stock unit that has been in transit for 30 days as of today. I got inside information that it arrived at the truck yard last week and has been sitting there waiting to be trucked the final 3 hours to my dealer. Hoping that doesn't happen to mine.

pnorwood54

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ALTO BLUE XTL AWD-4K-FX4-360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
you can track the ones you're looking at w/ Ford Vehicle Order Tracking.
vin and order # on the window sticker bottom /4 digits after the dash.
Ford Maverick Ford Inventory Search Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 3.29.22 PM

TS0323

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid XLT Lux in Alto Blue
I believe Dealer Ordered means that it hasn't been built yet, blank is in transit to the dealer, and Just arrived is self explanatory. I have yet to see a blank one that has actually been delivered to the dealer when I plug the VIN/order number into the tracking site.

OP
OP
asel3121

asel3121

First Name
Asel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Engine
Undecided
I believe Dealer Ordered means that it hasn't been built yet, blank is in transit to the dealer, and Just arrived is self explanatory. I have yet to see a blank one that has actually been delivered to the dealer when I plug the VIN/order number into the tracking site.
Thanks!
Sponsored