First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone have experience with Ford’s molded floor liners? Are they constructed as well as Weathertech? Do they cover as well as Weatertech? I see the Bronco Sport online build has them with the option to delete carpeted mats, with pricing that undercuts Weathertech by about $30 (+shipping on Whethertech). And of course they would have the Maverick logo I would imagine.
Sponsored

Reactions: Doc

Murphie

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2020 Sonata
Engine
Undecided
Anyone have experience with Ford’s molded floor liners? Are they constructed as well as Weathertech? Do they cover as well as Weatertech? I see the Bronco Sport online build has them with the option to delete carpeted mats, with pricing that undercuts Weathertech by about $30 (+shipping on Whethertech). And of course they would have the Maverick logo I would imagine.
As a Ranger owner, I can tell you that I believe they're very well constructed. They're made of a heavy rubber, and flexible enough to lay flat. The only downside is that they do not cover as well as WeatherTech - notably under the gas pedal. But for my needs they're great, and of course sport the Ranger logo.
😏

ElMaverick

First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Engine
Undecided
As a Ranger owner, I can tell you that I believe they're very well constructed. They're made of a heavy rubber, and flexible enough to lay flat. The only downside is that they do not cover as well as WeatherTech - notably under the gas pedal. But for my needs they're great, and of course sport the Ranger logo.
😏
I'm sure after Toyota's fiasco they wanna stay as far away from the pedals as possible 🤣
Sponsored