First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat, 22 Bronco Sport Big Ben
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just thought I give a shout out to Ford Customer service.
I have 2 Maverick orders in. I ordered a Lariat on June 15 and a XLT about a week after that. Never received a Ford email on either and I don’t want to keep pestering dealership. Trust me, I have as I have made multiple change orders. This could be the reason for no email from Ford.
Yesterday I received an email on the XLT confirming but still no email on the Lariat.
So I called Ford this morning at 1-800-334-4375. My phone call with Ford was a pleasant experience. Was surprised how fast the call was answered. The person on the other end was very helpful and might add willing to help. They will ask for some personal info (name, address, email……). and then from your dealer generated build sheet, you will need the Order and Sales Code. It was confirmed to me that both my orders are in Fords system and that I will receive an email once it is scheduled, another email when built and when it gets delivered. My salesman also said he would let me know when a VIN is generated.
At the end the day I feel very confident that my orders are in and will get scheduled, I’ve said in the past that I suspect late Dec or even Jan 2022 for delivery. Anything sooner is a bonus.
If you are wondering about your order, no email from Ford and don’t want to keep bugging dealership, call Ford Customer Service. My experience was great, I’m sure yours will be too.
Sponsored

Down

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick/02 Z06 Vette
Thanks for the heads up, I'm in the a similar boat. I only have one order in but never got any confirmation from Ford. Ford DID send the confirmation email out to my dealer though, as he forwarded it on to me. I'd REALLY like to confirm that my email is in the system though, so I can kinda "forget" about this and not rely on the salesman for updates.
Guess I'll need to get a copy of my build sheet from the dealer and I'll give this a whirl tomorrow.