inline_five

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks I appreciate the reply. I went back and looked at everything again. The only thing I'm not quite sure is which screws to buy for the upper tie down ring as I may only do those. I was going to do the floor bed D rings also, but $66 each currently seems a bit much.
There’s a YouTube video on it where they use home depot d rings IIRC. Super cheap.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bry@n

Bry@n

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick XL, F150, Bronco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Thanks I appreciate the reply. I went back and looked at everything again. The only thing I'm not quite sure is which screws to buy for the upper tie down ring as I may only do those. I was going to do the floor bed D rings also, but $66 each currently seems a bit much.
believe it’s one of the two bottom lines on the invoice. Google the part numbers and it should show you.

I’m sure you can do things cheaper, I’d rather have something oem. Cheap doesnt mean good and good doesn’t always mean expensive. I just prefer an oem look and part. These really aren’t that expensive.

Reactions: HTX

jojotarantino

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

One last question, does anything need to be done to prevent rust in these spots?
Sponsored