OP
OP

Salty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
How did they say it drives?
Sheā€™s driven both the EcoBoost and Hybrid over the last few weeks & loved both versions. She drove the Hybrid version the other night in some stormy & high wind conditions and was happy she wasnā€™t being blown all over the highway like some of the bigger trucks sheā€™s driven.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Salty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I really want to know the context; running across it on the side of the road with the flashers on is a scary sign. :eek:
The second vehicle in the background was the one broken down (gas gage showed full but tank empty).

OP
OP

Salty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Kids and their phones,,,,,

Talking with a family member who is a recently retired doctor, he say's that one of the problems with society nowadays is that everybody stands around filming, and nobody renders assistance. Guess you get more "likes" if someone dies,,,,

HRG
Hopefully you didnā€™t pre-judge me and think that I didnā€™t see if they needed help. I was raised better than to not ask if they needed assistance before asking to take pics. Either way, thanks for thinking of me as a kid. I feel young again. šŸ„°

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Sheā€™s driven both the EcoBoost and Hybrid over the last few weeks & loved both versions. She drove the Hybrid version the other night in some stormy & high wind conditions and was happy she wasnā€™t being blown all over the highway like some of the bigger trucks sheā€™s driven.
Did you ask how to get a job driving pre-production vehicles like that? šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

Iā€™ve watched that video at least 10 times now, since this is basically what I ordered, without FE, and I am so happy right now. I agree with the odd placement of the push start, but thatā€™s a small detail to me, at least. I think my wifeā€™s Rav has odd placement, too, but something we can easily get used to.

Sooooo freakinā€™ excited šŸ¤©šŸ¤©šŸ¤©

Sponsored

Hot Runr Guy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Edge SEL, 2024 Lariat AWD BAP 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hopefully you didnā€™t pre-judge me and think that I didnā€™t see if they needed help. I was raised better than to not ask if they needed assistance before asking to take pics. Either way, thanks for thinking of me as a kid. I feel young again. šŸ„°
No pre-judging at all, I should have stopped at the portrait vs landscape comment. I honestly can't watch those narrow-width videos, my old brain & eyes can't process what I'm trying to see.

HRG

jwiedle24

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat w/Luxury Pkg
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The seats had a blue-grayish color to them.
Very unfortunate. I was already trying to force myself to warm up to the desert tan color, now I have to convince myself the tan color looks good with navy as opposed to black. Ouch. Gonna have to see it in person ā€” when my order arrives lol

Ponypower50

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maveriak Lariat, 2021 Mach e
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't care for the door codes on the driver piller. On the Mach e the numbers are hidden and they light up upon touch.

Unlikely_Username

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Key Take always that were shown:

• 6.5 instrument cluster (never before seen)
  • Powered Sliding mirror with privacy glass
  • 7k rpm readline and possible 140mph top speed( more than likely 120mph or 100mph)
  • Wild Peak A/T tires
  • Full automated controls of the seats.
  • intermittent wipers
  • 8 fans speed (wooh)
  • Cd player. nice
CD player? Where?

Reactions: JJC
Sponsored

Rr317

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 focus st, 2021 escape, 2022 ford maverick FE
Did you ask how to get a job driving pre-production vehicles like that? šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

Iā€™ve watched that video at least 10 times now, since this is basically what I ordered, without FE, and I am so happy right now. I agree with the odd placement of the push start, but thatā€™s a small detail to me, at least. I think my wifeā€™s Rav has odd placement, too, but something we can easily get used to.

Sooooo freakinā€™ excited šŸ¤©šŸ¤©šŸ¤©
I used to do that job exactly for a 3rd party firm in Michigan, trust me it was not worth it..... pay was abysmal, at least for me. Was a summer job during college. Or you can become an engineer for ford.

AbbatheHutt

First Name
Abbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Thanks! I've been itching to see a Lariat in Area 51. I'm very pleased with my decision to add the FX4 package. The black wheels look sharp!

KimoCarew

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kimo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus ES 300H
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What is that cavity area next to the touchscreen?