Sponsored

FINALLY! But Also If You're Looking For A Cyber Orange Lariat...

Maverisk

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After 10 months, I finally got my Maverick and am loving it so far. But while I was talking to the finance guy at the dealership he said they had a Cyber Orange Lariat that was coming in soon that someone had ordered, but canceled because that person had placed a 2nd order at another dealer that came in first. I don't have any details on the vehicle beyond that, but told the guy I'd let the forum know. You can contact Russell Barnett Ford in Tullahoma, TN. YMMV, but my process was super easy (MSRP, no dealer add-ons). Mine was an order, so I can't speak to how they'll treat what is now a stock vehicle.

Now that the info those of you trying to find a Maverick actually care about is out of the way, here's the obligatory.

Ford Maverick FINALLY! But Also If You're Looking For A Cyber Orange Lariat... tempImagewDZFnA
Sponsored

Last edited:

Pickles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia rio, kia sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I love the alto blue more every time i see it. I wish the photos on the ford website showed it better like this. Thanks for posting!

mrothe570

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Lexus IS300
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You get a hybrid or EcoBoost?

OP
OP
Maverisk

Maverisk

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You get a hybrid or EcoBoost?
Hybrid. It's the first for me. Was driving last night with my wife and she said, "Your truck is really quiet." I laughed and said it was because it was running on the battery at that moment.
Sponsored