Sponsored

Cyber Orange FX4 Lariat Finally arrives!!!Long Journey!

ArkAngelx3

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang( 03 Cobra, 18 GT)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So finally took delivery of my Maverick this morning. Maverick was built during the second week of actual Maverick Production(dating back to 9.21.21). Was originally supposed to be delivered in the middle of October(@Oct 10th.), but as you might have seen from some of the threads i made, it went completely off the radar, and we had no idea what was going on for months. Was constantly being teased by the Ford tracker with 10+ date changes, and ETA estimates. Come January was when the website here learned that it was most likely due to a STOP SHIP as a result of the fuel tank recall. Once my Maverick did reach the dealer, it had to be inspected and sure enough had to get a new Fuel tank. My dealer had really no ETA on the tank. Was surely expecting the end of February for parts to arrive at minimum. Well the tank came on Friday, was installed Saturday Morning, and took delivery today. Wait is finally over.
Ford Maverick Cyber Orange FX4 Lariat Finally arrives!!!Long Journey! Mav5

Ford Maverick Cyber Orange FX4 Lariat Finally arrives!!!Long Journey! Mav1

Ford Maverick Cyber Orange FX4 Lariat Finally arrives!!!Long Journey! Mav2

Ford Maverick Cyber Orange FX4 Lariat Finally arrives!!!Long Journey! Mav3

Ford Maverick Cyber Orange FX4 Lariat Finally arrives!!!Long Journey! Mav4
Sponsored

Last edited:

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Who's the beautiful puppy?

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Congratulations on your truck! And yes, more info on the dog please!

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So finally took delivery of my Maverick this morning. Maverick was built during the second week of actual Maverick Production(dating back to 9.21.21). Was originally supposed to be delivered in the middle of October(@Oct 10th.), but as you might have seen from some of the threads i made, it went completely off the radar, and we had no idea what was going on for months. Was constantly being teased by the Ford tracker with 10+ date changes, and ETA estimates. Come January was when the website here learned that it was most likely due to a STOP SHIP as a result of the fuel tank recall. Once my Maverick did reach the dealer, it had to be inspected and sure enough had to get a new Fuel tank. My dealer had really no ETA on the tank. Was surely expecting the end of February for parts to arrive at minimum. Well the tank came on Friday, was installed Saturday Morning, and took delivery today. Wait is finally over.
Mav5.jpg

Mav1.jpg

Mav2.jpg

Mav3.jpg

Mav4.jpg
The dog just said, “ Thank you Daddy for not buying the black or alto blue. I am hot enough in the Summer wearing this heavy coat all the time.”

Sponsored

OP
OP
ArkAngelx3

ArkAngelx3

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hahah, that is the Carroll Shelby Stetson Gun Club Hat.

Reactions: TCK
OP
OP
ArkAngelx3

ArkAngelx3

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The dog just said, “ Thank you Daddy for not buying the black or alto blue. I am hot enough in the Summer wearing this heavy coat all the time.”
Once i saw the Cyber Orange there was no hesitation. I doubt im even ordering a Maverick if they didnt have that color..

Sponsored

weebee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco sport, 2019 Subaru Forester limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's a beauty! I can't wait to get mine.

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Guns, trucks and dogs: doesn't get any better than that ;)
What is the difference between Country and Western music? Country music is about trucks, girls leaving, beer, guns, and dogs. Western music is about trucks, girls leaving, beer, guns, and horses. Just kidding, I love country music, especially the Red Dirt artists from Oklahoma and Texas. Big Randy Rogers, Kevin Fowler, and Josh Abbott fan.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Mav5.jpg

Mav1.jpg

Mav2.jpg

Mav3.jpg

Mav4.jpg
Beautiful ride and puppy passenger. We appreciate your patience and welcome to the Maverick family!
Sponsored