Sponsored

Farm Bureau Rebate-Retroactive?

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
I ordered my Maverick in July 2021, it arrived in May 2022. I have seen where if you're a Farm Bureau member, you [could] have gotten a rebate on the truck. Is this a retroactive promo? I was unaware of this and have been a Farm Bureau member since 2018.

Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks :cool:
Sponsored

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes. To be on the safe side I'd recommend generating two certificates on the Farm Bureau discount page, especially if you plan on using the Ford financing rates from last year.

Generate one normally selecting that you haven't purchased the vehicle yet. This will be a 2022 year program certificate. And then select that you have purchased the vehicle and select the date that you ordered on (I did when I made some order modifications in August). This should generate a 2021 year program certificate. Because if your dealer selects in SMART Vincent to base the incentives off of order date for locking in the financing rates it may claim the 2022 year program is incompatible because it hadn't started until January 4th, 2022 yet.

Edit: Oh just noticed you already took delivery. You may be able to claim it retroactively since as mentioned the option to select that exists.

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my Maverick in July 2021, it arrived in May 2022. I have seen where if you're a Farm Bureau member, you [could] have gotten a rebate on the truck. Is this a retroactive promo? I was unaware of this and have been a Farm Bureau member since 2018.

No, if you already purchased the Maverick, you can't use it now. It would have had to have been claimed/used @ time of sale.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No, if you already purchased the Maverick, you can't use it now. It would have had to have been claimed/used @ time of sale.
The certificate generation portal gives you an option to select if you purchased the vehicle already. So I would assume they can in fact generate one and have the Sales Manager of their purchasing dealership submit it.

Ford Maverick Farm Bureau Rebate-Retroactive? 1663200930262

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The certificate generation portal gives you an option to select if you purchased the vehicle already. So I would assume they can in fact generate one and have the Sales Manager of their purchasing dealership submit it.

1663200930262.png
Perhaps it is possible. I've never tried to do one like that after the fact.

. The dealership may be able to manually claim the rebate after the sale. There are rules/time limits about this...that have been shortened recently. I'm not sure how far back rebates can be claimed.... 4 or 5 months is a long time.

It can't hurt to try....dealership would just make it payable to the customer and if it works, it works.

Sponsored

Skeeter163

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I was told that you can’t get It and the X plan together.

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think that is correct... I remember checking it out for Dplan and finding that it wasn't compatible.

OP
OP
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT

1663200930262.png
Where do you even generate that? I'm not doing a whole lot online anymore and I would appreciate a link if you don't mind. Farm Bureau does a terrible job advertising, and I'm only a member because I have to be for my home insurance. Otherwise I'd drop them like a turd.

I think that is correct... I remember checking it out for Dplan and finding that it wasn't compatible.
What are the X and D plans? I am not aware of what they mean. Thank you.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Where do you even generate that? I'm not doing a whole lot online anymore and I would appreciate a link if you don't mind. Farm Bureau does a terrible job advertising, and I'm only a member because I have to be for my home insurance. Otherwise I'd drop them like a turd.
https://fordfarmbureauadvantage.com/

What are the X and D plans? I am not aware of what they mean. Thank you.
X plan is for Ford associated organizations/companies/suppliers. D is dealer employee pricing. There's also A/Z plans for active and retired Ford employees respectively.

Skeeter163

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
https://fordfarmbureauadvantage.com/

X plan is for Ford associated organizations/companies/suppliers. D is dealer employee pricing. There's also A/Z plans for active and retired Ford employees respectively.
You can get the x plan if you own 100 shares of ford stock for the past six months Except they said not on 23MY.

Sponsored

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Goose201

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
you can join the mustang club of America to get xplan. But depending on what truck you ordered, the farm bureau $500 discount may save you more money, as it will in my case
If not on the price of the truck itself X-plan also limits doc fees levied to $100 which can be a considerable savings at some dealers. Here in NY it was limited to $75 (now $175) so less of a factor.

Of course if a dealer really wants to rake in the profits via hefty documentation fees they can just reject accepting X-plan. Farm Bureau discount is Ford rebate money so there's practically no reason for them not to honor it.

Maverick2022XL

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL, AWD, 4K tow, 2.0L EcoBoost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Yes if you qualified and generated a certificate before the deal expired. I wasn't aware at the time I bought my truck and did this about 5 months afterwards and it went through with no issues. I had even called customer service and was told you had up to a year to claim it from the date of purchase of the truck.
Sponsored