First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica Honda Civic Chevy Sonic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you end up receiving your farm bureau incentive?
I received mine. However, cost was $40 in SC. Dealer also took my financing through Navy Federal 5.04% 60 months.
Sponsored

OP
OP

SoonerBrink

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received mine. However, cost was $40 in SC. Dealer also took my financing through Navy Federal 5.04% 60 months.
Did you receive the model year transition private offer as well?

Grumpa

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica Honda Civic Chevy Sonic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you receive the model year transition private offer as well?
No other discounts. Dealer said I was price protected but I did not see it in my final price?
Didn't argue as I was happy to get the truck without any further hassles. Price of Hybrid is now $1,500 higher. BTW...Fantastic truck!

grkpeote343

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CROWN VIC
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That is good Ford allowed a window to submit your certificate. I guess people were complaining and they listened. Good work Ford!

So I can sign up for farmers bureau membership and get a certificate and contact my sales rep to submit it so Ford can send me a check for $500 ? I ask because I bought my truck (cancelled order hybrid for 200 bucks above sticker back in early August) please let me know. I could use that $500 to get a spray in liner rhino lining for the bed. Thanks!

Maverick Grabber

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chrysler 200, 2022 Maverick XLT Red
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Dealer would not attempt to do the Farm Bureau Discount with the MY Transition Private Offer (it was already in the ford system, but they wouldn't attempt both, and they did not put it on the paper work).

It is documented that a lot of people have received both.

So, I was planning on submitting it post-purchase on the ford/farm bureau site.

I didn't see any reason why not.

Before I submit, I was wondering if anyone had any luck with this method or any advice?

If not, I'll proceed and share my results.

Thanks!
I used mine the day of purchase, this says a lot about dealer integrity.

Sponsored

Nomav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So I can sign up for farmers bureau membership and get a certificate and contact my sales rep to submit it so Ford can send me a check for $500 ? I ask because I bought my truck (cancelled order hybrid for 200 bucks above sticker back in early August) please let me know. I could use that $500 to get a spray in liner rhino lining for the bed. Thanks!
Yes, you will have to wait 30days after joining. Then contact your dealership as long as they are participating and give them the certificate# and they can submit it.

I think it may also depend how long it has been since the purchase. Good luck!

This is another post under farm bureau discount update:

*Farm Bureau Exclusive Cash Reward is exclusively for active Farm Bureau members who are residents of the United States. $500 Exclusive Cash Reward on the purchase or lease of an eligible new 2022/2023/2024 Ford Maverick®, Ranger®, F-150® or Super Duty®. This incentive is not available on Ranger Raptor®, F-150 Lightning®, F-150 Raptor, F-650 and F-750 Super Duty. This offer may not be used in conjunction with most other Ford Motor Company private incentives or AXZD-Plans. Some customer and purchase eligibility restrictions apply. Must be a Farm Bureau member for 30 consecutive days prior to purchase or lease and take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford Dealer's stock by January 2, 2024. See your authorized Ford Dealer for qualifications and complete details. Note to dealer: Claim in VINCENT using #38656.

Jone

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
One more question and sorry if it has been answered but is the rebate coming to an end on Jan 2 2024?
I know no one can answer for sure but is that the original end date from FB or do they update it every year.

BlueSpec1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XLT 2.5L, 22 Escape Plug In, 23 Bolt EUV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
One more question and sorry if it has been answered but is the rebate coming to an end on Jan 2 2024?
I know no one can answer for sure but is that the original end date from FB or do they update it every year.
2022 certificates had End Date 1-3-2023. I don't know how many years Ford, Farm Bureau have had this discount.

The dates on my 2022, 2023 certificates:
Ford Maverick Farm Bureau Discount -  Post Purchase Farm Bureau Offer End Dates on 2022, 2023 Certificates

grkpeote343

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CROWN VIC
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, you will have to wait 30days after joining. Then contact your dealership as long as they are participating and give them the certificate# and they can submit it.

I think it may also depend how long it has been since the purchase. Good luck!

This is another post under farm bureau discount update:

*Farm Bureau Exclusive Cash Reward is exclusively for active Farm Bureau members who are residents of the United States. $500 Exclusive Cash Reward on the purchase or lease of an eligible new 2022/2023/2024 Ford Maverick®, Ranger®, F-150® or Super Duty®. This incentive is not available on Ranger Raptor®, F-150 Lightning®, F-150 Raptor, F-650 and F-750 Super Duty. This offer may not be used in conjunction with most other Ford Motor Company private incentives or AXZD-Plans. Some customer and purchase eligibility restrictions apply. Must be a Farm Bureau member for 30 consecutive days prior to purchase or lease and take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford Dealer's stock by January 2, 2024. See your authorized Ford Dealer for qualifications and complete details. Note to dealer: Claim in VINCENT using #38656.

But it says have to be member for 30 consecutive days prior to prior to purchase? Were you able to get yours submitted and got a check from ford for this or what? Please let me know . thanks! Or did you know someone else whose been able to get this approved/paid?

I will ask/text the sales rep dude I dealt with before but I'm still unsure if I can even get it hence 30 days prior to purchase

Nomav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I joined after I purchased my car. It's up to the dealer I guess from there. Just submitt to your dealer and see what they can do for you. A good reputable dealer will take care of you if the want a good review.Good luck!

Last edited:

Nomav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost