Sponsored

Factory BAP decals....

First Name
Jack
Joined
Sep 4, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
11
Reaction score
6
Location
MA
Vehicle(s)
2026 Maverick XLT Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have a white Maverick with the BAP package and I've been thinking about how empty the the tailgate looks without graphics. I have the lettering coming but think it would all look so much more cohesive with the hood stripes continuing down the tailgate. Here's my problem:

I'm not happy with the stark black, 3rd party alternatives available. So I sourced the original two-tone black/gray Ford hood decals, figuring I could apply them vertically. Found them....$400...PER SIDE! Absolutely outrageous.

Anyone find them cheaper? Or am I going to have to have my vinyl sign-maker friend make up some kind of color-matched replica decals?
Sponsored

 

BreadPitt86

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Ryan
Joined
Apr 4, 2025
Threads
4
Messages
54
Reaction score
117
Location
30533
Vehicle(s)
25 Ford Maverick AWD/FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have a white Maverick with the BAP package and I've been thinking about how empty the the tailgate looks without graphics. I have the lettering coming but think it would all look so much more cohesive with the hood stripes continuing down the tailgate. Here's my problem:

I'm not happy with the stark black, 3rd party alternatives available. So I sourced the original two-tone black/gray Ford hood decals, figuring I could apply them vertically. Found them....$400...PER SIDE! Absolutely outrageous.

Anyone find them cheaper? Or am I going to have to have my vinyl sign-maker friend make up some kind of color-matched replica decals?
https://www.etsy.com/listing/184454...yl-decal-graphic?ref=share_ios_native_control

these maybe ?
 
OP
OP
Nefarious Jack
First Name
Jack
Joined
Sep 4, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
11
Reaction score
6
Location
MA
Vehicle(s)
2026 Maverick XLT Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Skipping right over the retroreflective bit or haven't you noticed that yet?
Thanks for this. I admit...I have missed that. Things just got more complicated...haha...

There is a certain amount of leeway here as one can never see the tailgate and the hood at the same time...so this has been mostly an exercise in how much a perfect match matters. Although, the texture could possibly be vinyl printed...

Hmmm...
Sponsored

 
Last edited:
 







Top