First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Focus Hatchback, 2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have had my ‘22 Maverick for a while now and love it! I also really love the F-150 Lightning’s headlight style; I’m wanting to make my maverick have more of an EV look overall, and I think this would be a good start.

How would something like this be done? (Or has it been done already and I need to spend some monies)

sidenote, I’m not super educated in modifications, just a guy who’s interested in making his maverick look cool. So if there are obvious answers please explain to me like I’m five 😂

Ford Maverick F-150 Lightning Style Headlights/grille IMG_0140
Sponsored

icegradner

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It's an easy mod for people with the Lariat with the high mounted DRL, just add an LED strip along the top and boom similar look. For the rest of us, not so easy. Some still put a LED strip between the headlights, but you don't get the full look. There is no way to add lights into the existing housing since it is sealed. Unless some third party lights come out, doesn't look likely at this point, it will be hard to get that look without a Lariat.

OP
OP
Packverick

Packverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's an easy mod for people with the Lariat with the high mounted DRL, just add an LED strip along the top and boom similar look. For the rest of us, not so easy. Some still put a LED strip between the headlights, but you don't get the full look. There is no way to add lights into the existing housing since it is sealed. Unless some third party lights come out, doesn't look likely at this point, it will be hard to get that look without a Lariat.
yeah I’d love if a third party kit was made for the XL. I don’t mind spending on it, and I’d be customer #1 for something like that 😂

Ford Truck Guy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick F-150 Lightning Style Headlights/grille IMG_2661
Ford Maverick F-150 Lightning Style Headlights/grille IMG_2574

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

yeah I’d love if a third party kit was made for the XL. I don’t mind spending on it, and I’d be customer #1 for something like that 😂
Diode Dynamics told me at Overland Expo last week that their sister company Form Lighting has headlights coming that they expect to release by August

Sponsored

OP
OP
Packverick

Packverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Diode Dynamics told me at Overland Expo last week that their sister company Form Lighting has headlights coming that they expect to release by August
see that’s what I’m talking about! I’m going to have to keep an eye out for that. Thanks!

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Bullseye Custom modifies headlight assemblies with a light strip installed in the accent portion.
Sponsored