Sponsored

Expected X Plan Pricing?

HarrisonFordMaverick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
I qualify for X Plan pricing but Ford’s system hasn’t updated that info yet. Any idea on what X Plan pricing may look like? I know in the market is very different now, but in the past you could get pretty good deals on entry level Fords through X Plan, is that still the case?

With the Maverick only being announced a week ago I don’t expect many to know, but if any dealers could answer that would be great.
Sponsored

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I qualify for X Plan pricing but Ford’s system hasn’t updated that info yet. Any idea on what X Plan pricing may look like? I know in the market is very different now, but in the past you could get pretty good deals on entry level Fords through X Plan, is that still the case?

With the Maverick only being announced a week ago I don’t expect many to know, but if any dealers could answer that would be great.
X plan should be on the truck when it comes in...that helps those who are in places with dealers that want MSRP or ADP (additional dealer profit) because they cannot charge more that xplan price for a plan recipient...

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer sent me the X Plan pricing and it was oddly (less than $1000 cheaper on a $32+K build) closer in price to the MSRP than I expected. Has anyone else come across this with their orders?

zackmd1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang 429BB / 2019 Tesla Model 3
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer sent me the X Plan pricing and it was oddly (less than $1000 cheaper on a $32+K build) closer in price to the MSRP than I expected. Has anyone else come across this with their orders?
If you want to confirm the price, the formula is

Total invoice $ (including invoice pricing for options) - 0.4% of total invoice + $275 admin fee

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you want to confirm the price, the formula is

Total invoice $ (including invoice pricing for options) - 0.4% of total invoice + $275 admin fee
Thx. Yeah, the hitch on my order is that the invoice pricing itself wasn't shown on my build order - just the MSRP and the various AZX pricing. Maybe, however, MSRP and invoice is nearly identical for the Maverick? I'm not a dealer so I can't speak to that.

Sponsored

zackmd1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang 429BB / 2019 Tesla Model 3
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thx. Yeah, the hitch on my order is that the invoice pricing itself wasn't shown on my build order - just the MSRP and the various AZX pricing. Maybe, however, MSRP and invoice is nearly identical for the Maverick? I'm not a dealer so I can't speak to that.
Take a look in the order section of this form. The build guide/ pricing sheet is a sticky. That will show you invoice and MSRP. You are correct though that invoice and MSRP are not that different.

JoeEd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
X plan should be on the truck when it comes in...that helps those who are in places with dealers that want MSRP or ADP (additional dealer profit) because they cannot charge more that xplan price for a plan recipient...
Are you able to confirm that X plan Document Fees are limited to $100? Thanks.

JoeEd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost