Jim W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 PT Cruisers & Maverick Lariat Hybrid.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My dad always kept track of his vehicle fill-ups, and I continued the same on my cars throughout the years.

We picked up the Maverick on April 22, and as of the end of December we logged 10,229 miles, of which 3,951.5 were EV miles (39%)
We paid $965.82 for 235.1 gallons of 87 octane for an overall 43.5 mpg, (9.4 cents per mile).

Driving on all types of roads, interstate, primary, secondary, etc. Included a trip of 1684 miles from Maine to Maryland.

:)Likes: Adaptive Cruise Control; Auto high beam (didn't think I would like it but I do.); WIFI hotspot saves data with my TracFone; using Google Maps with my phone connected can give a 3D airplane view of roads, buildings, water, etc. on the center screen.

😣Dislikes: A little higher step up to get in compared to the C-max; the guy that bangs on that tin can with a stick when the truck's in reverse; grabby brakes (hopefully will be fixed with the TSB next week).
Sponsored

1stNewFordTruck

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 1500, 2012 Dodge Journey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
"guy that bangs on a tin can with a stick." You nailed it!

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Thank you for your review. I have about the same miles and results. The back-up noise doesn't really bother me and I am glad someone can hear me when I am backing up.

I have CP360 and when I back up and the alarm goes off when someone is behind me, it definitely gets my attention.
Sponsored