First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Lariat hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Went to my Paris Ford this morning to pay for and pick up a Rev Hard Folding Tonneau Cover. Used all my 120,000 points plus the balance of $506 on my Ford credit card. Parts manager matched the $1023.20 price Fairway Ford charges.
After the cover had been loaded I went to the show room floor to see if my salesman was available to talk to about getting the rail car number to track my order. He looked it up and found My truck was waiting at the ramp in Dallas, Texas to be delivered to the store in a few days. The truck was shipped on March 17, Originally the delivery estimated dates were April 11, 2023 April 17 2023. The new dates are March 24 ,2023 to April 6 ,2023. My salesman went to a sales manager and found that the truck should be delivered this week, probably this Friday.
I feel fortunate to be getting my new 2023 Lariat so soon.
Sponsored

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats. Picking up my Lariat Hybrid tomorrow. It arrived last Wednesday, but have been out of town. It was set for March 26-31, but got here early as well. I assume yours is in at railyard in Mesquite, so you are almost home.

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The "4 to 6 weeks" thing is padded to accommodate all sorts of things. Always good when it works out and arrives early though. Congrats! :)

Gardner79

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick, 2017 Toyota Sienna
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

This is good to know. I am also in the dallas area, and mine just shipped two days ago (Mar 26), with estimated delivery April 14-20.

mktmgrjrm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid, Ford Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The "4 to 6 weeks" thing is padded to accommodate all sorts of things. Always good when it works out and arrives early though. Congrats! :)
Apparently, 'all sorts of things' must apply to my Mav order. It's been sitting in Wayne, MI since 2/28 and the latest 'estimated delivery' window from FORD says 4/6 to 4/19. Date has been moved at least eight times since it came off the rail car. According to both the dealer and FORD, they can't get any drivers for the transports. It's sitting three hours from my dealer - for how long no one knows. Congrats to those of you whose Mav's arrived early. I'm taking one for all of you so you don't have to deal with 'all sorts of things'. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sponsored

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Apparently, 'all sorts of things' must apply to my Mav order. It's been sitting in Wayne, MI since 2/28 and the latest 'estimated delivery' window from FORD says 4/6 to 4/19. Date has been moved at least eight times since it came off the rail car. According to both the dealer and FORD, they can't get any drivers for the transports. It's sitting three hours from my dealer - for how long no one knows. Congrats to those of you whose Mav's arrived early. I'm taking one for all of you so you don't have to deal with 'all sorts of things'. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
That sucks. Makes me wonder if the railyard is short-staffed or they can't find appropriately endorsed drivers (that was a problem here in 2021 - so many out sick at one point that they had to use a for-hire service and train them for endorsement to clear the yard). Hopefully whatever the holdup is, I hope it arrives for you soon :)

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Congrats. Picking up my Lariat Hybrid tomorrow. It arrived last Wednesday, but have been out of town. It was set for March 26-31, but got here early as well. I assume yours is in at railyard in Mesquite, so you are almost home.
Congratulations on your new Maverick! Enjoy the ride. :)
Sponsored