First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone had any problems with their drivers side A pillar not seated correctly to the body? Mine is sticking out causing the headliner to show. My dealer has replaced it and it didn't make a difference. I was trying to see if the bracket that holds in on that's bolted to the body is mounted wrong. They say it's not the headliner that's the problem.
Sponsored

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Yes. 5 visits later, no fix.

OP
OP
Droid82

Droid82

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes. 5 visits later, no fix.
I've noticed that the black bracket that it's mounted to is at a different angle than the passenger side. I'm wondering if they mixed up the brackets in the factory I'm not sure if it's possible but it might be that the driver side has a passenger side bracket

Last edited:

BoskoPColtrane

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bosko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone had any problems with their drivers side A pillar not seated correctly to the body? Mine is sticking out causing the headliner to show. My dealer has replaced it and it didn't make a difference. I was trying to see if the bracket that holds in on that's bolted to the body is mounted wrong. They say it's not the headliner that's the problem.
I had to have my headliner replaced. It’s a lot better but they didn’t order the moonroof door at the same time so now they are slightly different colors. Dealership is saying they cannot order a new door because it technically is working correctly.

OP
OP
Droid82

Droid82

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone else I this issue with the A pillar?

Sponsored

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, and there is a TSB for it. Requires the headliner to be replaced. I believe it has to do with the post recall airbags. They’re slightly larger so some trucks are going to be affected before they caught it.

I look at it every day, and it bothers me, but I don’t necessarily trust the dealership not to mess anything up completing the TSB.

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford TSB # 23-2136
Sponsored