First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 CRV, 2015 Ford Cmax
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer recommended having my Line-x liner done by a business 30 minutes away as they are owned by the same company. So one week after delivery, I brought it up there and it was ready 24 hours later, very nice work. A few weeks later when I tried to use one of the AC plugs, nether worked. I brought it in, couldn’t fix, but found it was the bed plug wasn’t reattached properly after spray. They ordered a new plug. Couldn’t get it to work second try. Offered a loaner, I was ok bringing it back. Third time it took 90 minutes but everything works. The mistake cost pretty big bucks. But they gave me a few oil changes and winter tire change overs and I’m happy. Mistakes happen. It’s how you deal with them that makes a difference. Kudos to McFarland Ford in Exeter NH. So far every interaction with them has been excellent. And after seeing this invoice, I have no regrets purchasing an
Ford Maverick Doing the right thing with dealer service IMG_2298
extended warranty!

Ford Maverick Doing the right thing with dealer service IMG_2708
Sponsored

Sage

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sagebrush
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wow!
Great service and nothing more important than a responsible dealer.

CurtisB

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Good ol'fashioned customer service! All it takes is doing the right thing.

colinl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat AWD, '22 Bronco OBX 2-Door
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Very nice. My local dealership was inspecting a windshield crack and the tech dented the hood. (I think he leaned heavily on it with his left forearm/elbow. Note: do not do that, and definitely don't sit on the hood.)

They tried to PDR and failed, and then they replaced the hood including repainting it. Your service estimate looks real high, but when it's a write-off it doesn't matter. (y)
Sponsored

Last edited: