Sponsored

Does anyone know if there is a cold air intake system available yet?

CactusMav

First Name
Brando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Maverick AWD 4K
I was wondering if a cold air system was available? I think it’d be something i would want before a chip or exhaust if I even went with those. Just curious you guys are the best!
Sponsored

04mach146

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe, dodge eco-diesel
Buschur's 2022 Maverick intake! Built, dyno tested and ready for sale! Amazing results actually, much more than I expected!

First, these dyno runs were done TODAY, baseline with the stock filter/airbox was done back to back with the Buschur intake. All runs were done with the hood CLOSED.

The truck runs very rich from the factory as I noted after the baseline runs. AFR's dropped into the 9's at the top of 4th gear.

After the filter kit install the AFR's were much better staying in the upper 10's at the top of 4th which equated to a big horsepower increase!

As you can see, anywhere in the graph where there is a higher line, this is after the new intake was installed, the entire 1st-4th graph is posted along with just fourth gear. The graph is MPH based.

4th gear gains:
Peak power was the same but as you can see the entire curve is improved and FLAT compared to the stock air box.

At 73 mph the stock air box was 192 whp/142 ft lbs, with our intake the numbers were 200 whp, 149 ft lbs.

At 85 mph the stock air box was 170 whp/108 ft lbs, with our intake the numbers were an amazing 196 whp/125 ft lbs.

That is a +26 whp and +17 ft lbs of torque at 85 mph. Those are absolutely awesome gains.

I drove the truck home last night as we actually finished this yesterday and thought I could feel a difference. The turbo noise/compressor bypass valve can all be heard now so I figured it was just the "it sounds cooler so it's faster" results. After having it on the dyno, it is for sure a major plus!

These will be powder coated in wrinkle black too. Really great improvement to the looks of the engine bay too.

Priced at $199.

IMG_0345.jpg
IMG_0346.jpg
IMG_0349.jpg
IMG_0350.jpg
IMG_0351.jpg

Evil2ltr

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Alto Blue Maverick XLT AWD
Please don't call it a "chip" again... lol

Buschur

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was wondering if a cold air system was available? I think it’d be something i would want before a chip or exhaust if I even went with those. Just curious you guys are the best!
We have our 3" intake in stock and ready to ship. Nice power gains, cleans up the engine bay and opens up all the turbo noises.
Sponsored