MC
Threads
Reaction score
Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, USA
Vehicle(s)
MAV XLT HEV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's been about two weeks now and I got my confirmation from Ford in the form of an email (image 1)
But the ford site has yet to register this information on the site.(image 2) should I be worried, or does this just take a minute?

Ford Maverick Do orders on Ford site update? Screen Shot 2021-10-29 at 12.50.44 PM
Ford Maverick Do orders on Ford site update? Screen Shot 2021-10-29 at 12.52.04 PM
Sponsored

Bret Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When you get the scheduled for production email it will have a VIN#, at that point you can add it to your vehicle dashboard on the Ford Site.

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hehehe.....two weeks. You have no idea how many people are laughing at you......

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It’s been since June, I have 4 orders (long story) and none of them are on my Ford account under reservations. I would expect to never see it there. Even after I added a VIN it still wasn’t under my reservations.

Sponsored

Thrillhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Bro, I know how long I'm going to wait. I just want to make sure it's in the system.
I never received an email or have it on the MyFord site. Called Ford Marketing and confirmed my order was received and approved and am just waiting to be scheduled. There was an issue she said with some people not receiving an email. You can call Ford Marketing at (800) 334-4375.

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
Bro, I know how long I'm going to wait. I just want to make sure it's in the system.
If you got the confirmation email then it's in the order bank.

The Reservations and Orders drop down under your account will never show your Mav but like others have mentioned once you get a VIN you can add it to your Vehicle Dashboard and your Mav will show up. Just keep in mind even once you add your VIN to your Vehicle Dashboard it still won't show up under Reservations and Orders.

Just a lovely quark and feature of Fords website I guess.