Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ONLY buy tires from discount tire
I normally ro but WalMart and Sam's are also good for tires with lifetime rotate and balances
Sponsored

dmbell502

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Titan
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Last 3 vehicles I've bought I get a discount tire warranty many locations and good service

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I normally ro but WalMart and Sam's are also good for tires with lifetime rotate and balances
I remember reading Walmart get lower graded tires many years ago. Don’t know if this is still true today. Tire grades explained here.

That is sad news, but thank you for sharing.

I wonder about the employees they told not to come back after Friday, Dec 24th.
Who is to say Tire Racks will be shutting down? When I drive by both Tire Rack and Discount tire are busy as they can get. The deal could substantially reduce costs and increase convenience for the consumer while still providing a better bottom line across the board. Their control is larger but not a monopoly. At the least this will help stave off inflation.

vezpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I buy all my tires from Walmart and have a local mom and pop shop install them. Watch the prices at Walmart carefully and you will get them cheap everytime.

Vilcor

First Name
Vilcor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prado 2015
Hello. Yes, man, it's true. Many people can actively use discount coupons. You need to understand that the active use of various services with discount coupons can have a positive effect on your budget. Saving is what everyone needs now in a pandemic. I think that's why more and more platforms are pushing discount coupons. This helped me save a lot of money over the Christmas holidays. Before Valentine's Day, you will also need to look for something to give to your beloved wife. I hope this helps you.

Last edited:

Sponsored

kpomeraning

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mav on order, '17 Focus, '16 Focus, '09 Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

This is good. Tire Rack has horrible customer service ...
Interesting - I've always had wonderful service from them -- not only ordering/shipping and on occasion, picking up my tires and or rims in person from them, but also have had zero issues with their road hazard warrantee service on two instances when the need arose. On occasion I've made the drive to South Bend to get new installations in person and have never had so much as a gripe - they've always treated me fabulously.

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My last warranty claim took almost 6 months.
Sponsored