First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I often carry a roof top tent RTT on the back or surfboards and most of the time this is a struggle with visibility driving through LA traffic. Got myself this digital rear view mirror and can't think of a better solution. The product is one of those generic brands from Amazon with the best review I could find. About $150 if I can remember correctly. Wiring is DIY with what I found on Youtube. Camera cable ran all the way to the back through a little hole under the rear seat. See below and. Be sure to follow my IG page for more DIY projects! I hope this information helps.

Through the little rubber hole towards the bottom of the truck--
Ford Maverick Digital Rear View Mirror Install IMG_4138.JPG
Ford Maverick Digital Rear View Mirror Install IMG_4137.JPG

All the way to the tailgate latch (best spot for me but put it wherever you want).
Ford Maverick Digital Rear View Mirror Install IMG_4131.JPG
Sponsored

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice touch!

2016BoostedGreyGoose

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 CC XLT, 21 F150 RCSB, 22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I often carry a roof top tent RTT on the back or surfboards and most of the time this is a struggle with visibility driving through LA traffic. Got myself this digital rear view mirror and can't think of a better solution. The product is one of those generic brands from Amazon with the best review I could find. About $150 if I can remember correctly. Wiring is DIY with what I found on Youtube. Camera cable ran all the way to the back through a little hole under the rear seat. See below and. Be sure to follow my IG page for more DIY projects! I hope this information helps.

Through the little rubber hole towards the bottom of the truck--
IMG_4138.JPG
IMG_4137.JPG

All the way to the tailgate latch (best spot for me but put it wherever you want).
IMG_4131.JPG
Very nice upgrade. I bet you could have installed a 3rd brake light from an F150 or SD that has the camera built in and wired it up to be 100% functional the way you need it to be. :)
I have crazy thoughts stuck in my head.

TacoHolder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not Mav
I like to think that a software update could let you pull up the rear cam on your display whenever you need. Great mod, but you shouldn't have to resort to installing new hardware just to get this function.
Sponsored