Delivery times for January orders?

MARK25A

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MAVERICK
Any reports on current estimated deliveries for January orders?

It was ordered and acknowledged by Ford on 1/20/22. Nothing since then, I guess like waiting for the kettle to boil. :)
Sponsored

Last edited:

Brauntex

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Buster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered on Jan 11th, the following week I received the Ford email with initial scheduled build date for week of 3/7. Last week I received a Ford email advising the scheduled build date has been moved forward to the week of 2/21.
I received an email from the dealer yesterday that the Maverick is scheduled to start production on Friday 2/25 (didn't know a specific scheduled build day this far in advance was a thing). I'll start looking for the window sticker on 2/21, but I haven't been successful using the tracking tool since I received the email moving the scheduled production week forward to 2/21. I'm wondering if all the production schedule changes moving hybrids back and EcoBoosts forward last week has messed up the vehicle tracking?
If the build date of 2/25 holds I'm anticipating approximately 4 weeks for delivery to the dealer after that date as I don't have SIBL or other options that should cause a delay or extended production time. That would put the delivery around the end of March or roughly 75 days from date of order.
We'll see . . .

BoricuaBeautyx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered on the 26th and got a confirmation email the same hour. Still no word on a production date. For me, I can imagine it'll be 4 months to 6 months from order to delivery. I ordered an XLT with CoPilot360 and the XLT Lux package, which are both constrained. Some people are getting them pulled earlier. I think it also depends on the number of constraints. Since I have two, I'm probably less likely to get pulled than someone who just have one or none. But this is my first brand new car, so I'm gonna go all out. If I have to wait, so be it😂

BoricuaBeautyx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered on Jan 11th, the following week I received the Ford email with initial scheduled build date for week of 3/7. Last week I received a Ford email advising the scheduled build date has been moved forward to the week of 2/21.
I received an email from the dealer yesterday that the Maverick is scheduled to start production on Friday 2/25 (didn't know a specific scheduled build day this far in advance was a thing). I'll start looking for the window sticker on 2/21, but I haven't been successful using the tracking tool since I received the email moving the scheduled production week forward to 2/21. I'm wondering if all the production schedule changes moving hybrids back and EcoBoosts forward last week has messed up the vehicle tracking?
If the build date of 2/25 holds I'm anticipating approximately 4 weeks for delivery to the dealer after that date as I don't have SIBL or other options that should cause a delay or extended production time. That would put the delivery around the end of March or roughly 75 days from date of order.
We'll see . . .
That's crazy fast! Especially since you have Copilot360 equipped. Do you think it's because of your dealer that they picked your order up quickly? I'm in priority code 19 so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with anything.

Sponsored

Brauntex

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Buster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's crazy fast! Especially since you have Copilot360 equipped. Do you think it's because of your dealer that they picked your order up quickly? I'm in priority code 19 so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with anything.
My order was entered as priority 10 so that may be it, but I noticed quite a number of others with orders the first 2 weeks of Jan. who also posted after the Jan 20th scheduling emails that they too were quickly scheduled for the weeks of 3/7 or 3/14.
There's a lot of speculation on MTC about dealer size, priority code and other variables affecting build dates, but my feeling is that it all has to do with which materials they have or anticipate having for production in the weeks ahead. I suspect this is a very unpredictable and dynamic situation right now.
The largest cost of making a vehicle is the plant and payroll so if a production line has to shut down for a day or even an hour due to material shortage the cost (and effect on Ford profits) is astronomical. That's why I think the Maverick lottery has more to do with what's ordered on the vehicle and sudden unanticipated component shortages than anything else.
And don't forget, I don't have the Maverick yet, many others have received scheduled build dates only to receive an email moving them back.
Good luck on your Maverick and as always may the odds be ever in your favor.
Ford Maverick Delivery times for January orders? jennifer-lawrence-the-mocking-jay

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We'll see . . .
Well it certainly has affected my hybrid build date with all you late comer EcoBoost orders, back back al the way back🥺

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You need to ask your dealer to change your priority code from 19 to 10 only they can help you out. As mentioned earlier when they use the WEBDO Ordering process it sets to priority 19 by default Therefore you need to contact your dealer and ask them to please change you to a 10. Good luck

BoricuaBeautyx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You need to ask your dealer to change your priority code from 19 to 10 only they can help you out. As mentioned earlier when they use the WEBDO Ordering process it sets to priority 19 by default Therefore you need to contact your dealer and ask them to please change you to a 10. Good luck
Have they been able to do that to yours? Im trying to figure out how to communicate with my dealer without sounding like a a** lol. Thank you so much for the advice!

Last edited:
OP
OP

MARK25A

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MAVERICK
We'll see . . .
THX!

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have they been able to do that to yours? Im trying to figure out how to communicate with my dealer without sounding like a a** lol. Thank you so much for the advice!
I work directly with the local dealers manager for Internet sales and have had good results
Sponsored