First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes S500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Called my dealership today as my truck was scheduled to be built this week (XLT AWD Ecoboost) and received confirmation that my truck has been built and was waiting to be loaded on the railcar. They also informed me that my truck was scheduled to arrive at the dealership on Oct 4th, ironically one day before the test drive video embargo is lifted 😂
I’m feeling very lucky to have a delivery date already, just wondering if anyone else has received news on a delivery date yet?
Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Called my dealership today as my truck was scheduled to be built this week (XLT AWD Ecoboost) and received confirmation that my truck has been built and was waiting to be loaded on the railcar. They also informed me that my truck was scheduled to arrive at the dealership on Oct 4th, ironically one day before the test drive video embargo is lifted 😂
I’m feeling very lucky to have a delivery date already, just wondering if anyone else has received news on a delivery date yet?
We will be expecting video of receiving and driving impressions! That will give us 24 hours to pour over the video before the embargo is lifted! You could in a sense scoop all of the driving videos out there waiting on release!! Of course this all depends if you do actually get your Maverick on Oct 4th!!

mav_can

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3, 2018 Mustang EB Premium
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We will be expecting video of receiving and driving impressions! That will give us 24 hours to pour over the video before the embargo is lifted! You could in a sense scoop all of the driving videos out there waiting on release!! Of course this all depends if you do actually get your Maverick on Oct 4th!!
Ford has already installed an ignition killswitch and will use FordPass to disable the engine as soon as he signs the papers. Of course, ignition will be re-enabled once embargo is lifted.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford has already installed an ignition killswitch and will use FordPass to disable the engine as soon as he signs the papers. Of course, ignition will be re-enabled once embargo is lifted.
Damn that was quick!! Are they going to pop out the catalytic too?! o_O 😂
Sponsored