Sponsored

Dealer said my Maverick scheduled this morning!!

aitch-2-oh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus X
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Oh yeah Ive read all the forms about people bouncing back and forth, getting pissed off. But with the current my22 coming to an end Ford has to build them before 2023 mavericks begin production so purgatory is coming to an end FOR scheduled 2022’s
Agreed, the ‘22 Production window is constricting, good for those VIN holders (like me).

But…Chat said it was ‘sposed to arrive @ 9-7, the Dealer says it’s finished and awaiting shipment and The Tracker just says “still in production”, thus the Purgatory reference…

HotJombalya

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jombee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Ranger Edge, 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer did not respond to my emails for a few days , I called and got tranfered to his line and it went to voicemail. Waited till 1pm called and he picked up right away and we figured everything out right there and then.

Maybe he saved your number so try calling from a different number, if he still doesnt pick up I would go in and make a scene, trust me they will calm you down and make things right….

Your saying the original order is at priorit # 2, that means your mav was selected but there are Constraints holding them back from building it.
I will give it a shot, thanks man.

manny turnes

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ive read from a few people that ordered from florida that the average shipping time was 3-4 weeks AFTER being built.
9/26 they will be building your mav so I heard that proccess goes by FAST(like a week to build)
thanks for the info,much apreciated

Lucky B

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mercedes C Class and a 2022 Maverick EB, AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Maverick was ordered October 20, 2021. XLT Hybrid, Iconic Silver Metallic, DIBL, and trailer hitch. A chat on September 12 had an Oct 3 build date. Received the first long anticipated "Your Vehicle is scheduled for production" email on September 19. Build date now scheduled for October 17. Excited, I ordered a Gator tri fold soft tonneau cover, and it is now in my garage.
On Sep 27 received the production date has changed email and the date changed to week of October 24.
On October 4 received the production week is now October 31.
Half, No, MOST of Virginia deer hunting season will be over before I get my truck
In summary: Build week schedule changed from October 3 to October 17 to October 24, and now October 31. Seems a lot of XLTs with minimal accessories are being rescheduled.
My wife is now saying "Christmas." 🦌🎅

October 17: Checked with Ford chat. Very confusing. Now build scheduled week of November 28 and ETA November 17. Chat person could not explain it. Dealer Sales manager could not explain it and had the same information. He will get back to me when he receives the next visibility report.

Has anyone else had similar confusing information?

My wife probably has the most accurate estimation of when I might see my Maverick.
Sponsored

Last edited: