DAV X Plan Pricing

Billy

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Jeep Wrangler TJ, 53 Dodge M37
When I was in the process of putting in my order for my Maverick I, as a DAV member, asked about X Plan pricing.
I was told that I could not get it. I thought that it was maybe something that a dealer could offer. Now I know that it is offered by Ford. I picked up my Maverick in January. Is there anything that I can do to get it now?
Sponsored

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The x-plan is not mandatory and it's up to the Ford dealership, if they will do an x-plan pricing. My guess is no.

MostlySafeBear

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Eventually) a Ford Truck
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When I was in the process of putting in my order for my Maverick I, as a DAV member, asked about X Plan pricing.
I was told that I could not get it. I thought that it was maybe something that a dealer could offer. Now I know that it is offered by Ford. I picked up my Maverick in January. Is there anything that I can do to get it now?
It is up to dealer choice whether they accept XPlan or not.

Once you have completed the sale, nothing at all you can do to get a different sale price/add rebates etc.

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
As far as I read/remember, Ford withdrew the X plan on June 1st, 2022. Any PINs generated on or before that date were good until 12/31/2022.

When you have a lot more demand than supply, incentives are less necessary.

https://fordauthority.com/2022/05/ford-shareholder-vehicle-discount-program-to-end-in-june/
This has NOTHING to do with DAV, it is only for the 100 or more Ford shares, aka shareholder vehicle program, held for more than 6 month being eligible for the X-plan.

FYI, DAV members are people, who are Disabled during the military service and stands for Disable American Veterans and the dues to become a DAV member is usually a lifetime membership. It has changed a few years back, but when I did it it was based on age and cost $230 to join.

Sponsored

MostlySafeBear

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Eventually) a Ford Truck
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This has NOTHING to do with DAV, it is only for the 100 or more Ford shares held for more than 6 month being eligible for the X-plan.
OP clearly said " I, as a DAV member, asked about X Plan pricing", and without X plan pricing, then the fact that they are a DAV member means very little in that specific context.

Thus my reply was specific to the X plan pricing that OP was asking about, regardless of the fact that it is available from multiple sources, such as stock ownership OR various club memberships.

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did expand my explanation and did not see your post MostlySaveBear, but would not have changed the additional explanation.

However will add from ford salutes those that served.

"DAV (Disabled American Veterans) is the longest-lasting veteran’s advocacy and assistance group in this country. We’ve watched this country change and grow, and we’ve grown along with it. However, DAV has never wavered in its core mission to fulfill our country’s promises to the men and women who served. We invite everyone, veterans and civilian, men and women, young and old, to join us as we stand up for those veterans who risked it all when they stood up for us, our country, and our ideals.

• Ford has been a loyal friend of DAV since 1922, when Henry Ford provided 50 Model T Fords to help disabled Word War I veterans attend the organization’s second national convention
  • Ford continues lending its support by donating vans for use in DAV’s nationwide Transportation Network program, fueled by tens of thousands of volunteers who drive veterans to and from medical appointments across the U.S.
  • Ford also contributes to the Jesse Brown Youth Memorial Scholarship, as well as the National Disabled Veterans Winter Sports Clinic, a sports rehabilitation program for hundreds of severely disabled veterans in Snowmass, Colorado
  • As part of Ford's longstanding relationship, DAV members receive X-Plan Partner pricing1 on eligible new Ford and Lincoln vehicles, as well as up to $1000 reimbursement 2 to adapt their vehicle to fit their needs through the Ford Accessibility program.
  • To support our heroes and their families, Ford Motor"

https://www.fordsalutesthosewhoserve.com/Home/corporate_relationships

Last edited:
OP
OP

Billy

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Jeep Wrangler TJ, 53 Dodge M37
This has NOTHING to do with DAV, it is only for the 100 or more Ford shares, aka shareholder vehicle program, held for more than 6 month being eligible for the X-plan.

FYI, DAV members are people, who are Disabled during the military service and stands for Disable American Veterans and the dues to become a DAV member is usually a lifetime membership. It has changed a few years back, but when I did it it was based on age and cost $230 to join.
I'm a DAV Life Member (VA rating 100%)
Sponsored