2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MAVERICK XLT, CHEVY S-10
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Dropped Lux and cp 360 last week and chat just told me I’m scheduled for Sept 05 with a vin. Ordered 10/12. I’ll be trick or treating in my new truck!
Congrats! It will be worth the wait!
Sponsored

Peps

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Volvo XC40
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I hope I don't get scheduled and happy to wait for a 23.
What is your exact build and when did you order? As someone scheduled today with an hybrid lux 360 (end of july order) I think you will be scheduled. i also wanted a 2023 at this point..

prsncat

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT EB AWD BAP CP360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I have an XL Hybrid with CP360, hitch, and spray-in bedliner in transit.
Ordered 09/06/2021
Built 07/07/22
Shipped 07/08/22 - Ford tracking system indicated it was in Arizona yesterday... on its way to the Mira Loma CA rail yard where it will be, eventually, picked up and delivered to Autonation Ford of Tustin.

Thus, Ford is not building just the XLT and Lariat versions -- the XL Hybrids are getting built as well. I did, however, see that my XL Hybrid's production week get rescheduled 3 times: 1) Week of May 9; 2) Week of May 23; and, 3) Third scheduled week was the charm... Week of July 4.

truckerdog2

First Name
Truck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Subaru Forester
Dropped Lux and cp 360 last week and chat just told me I’m scheduled for Sept 05 with a vin. Ordered 10/12. I’ll be trick or treating in my new truck!
I am happy for ya! I didn't order till 4 days before cut off in November, XLT with Lux package, decided to drop nothing, dealer did every thing they were suppose to do, but since I live roughly 150 miles from the plant in Mexico, I doubt I will hear anything before the end of 23! At any rate, if interest rates keep going up I won't be able to afford it much longer!

Sponsored

PaPaG

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Alto
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good luck. I have had a VIN and 6 different build dates since April.

Espeer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 focus, 2003 expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same. Although, my build date hasn't changed in two weeks now. I actually have a day, rather than a week. July 30. A Saturday.

yakefu

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We are in the same boat. I dropped the Lux and 360 as well. And I also got the schedule. Now I have to find a place to do the spray bedliner.

marpolsdofer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Dodge Dakota 5.2L, 96 Geo Prizm 1.8L
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have an XL Hybrid with CP360, hitch, and spray-in bedliner in transit.
Ordered 09/06/2021
Built 07/07/22
Shipped 07/08/22 - Ford tracking system indicated it was in Arizona yesterday... on its way to the Mira Loma CA rail yard where it will be, eventually, picked up and delivered to Autonation Ford of Tustin.
Just goes to show how it is all over the place.
I order almost 2 months after you. Schedule to build 2 weeks before you but they moved it to the next week. However, it was still built the original week.
Still shows it has not shipped but estimated to be here at the end of the month or week after.

OP
OP
Godzilla

Godzilla

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I figure that they can only delay it about a month because it has to be built in 22MY.

Sponsored

Ron Neal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What is your exact build and when did you order? As someone scheduled today with an hybrid lux 360 (end of july order) I think you will be scheduled. i also wanted a 2023 at this point..
Ordered in early Jan, XLT, 2.0, 4k, 360 and I will know soon if not scheduled then re order on 2 Aug. Doubt there will be any significant changes to options or colors so not worried.

pistons pissing

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 toyota camry
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just goes to show how it is all over the place.
I order almost 2 months after you. Schedule to build 2 weeks before you but they moved it to the next week. However, it was still built the original week.
Still shows it has not shipped but estimated to be here at the end of the month or week after.
If you don’t mind me asking what is the last five numbers of your VIN. Just wondering how far along Ford is in the sequencing. I’m scheduled for 8/1 week and VIN is 82559.

Bamajim

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram1500. Ford Flex
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just talked to customer service about my Maverick. Ordered 10/12 hybrid XLT with 360 still not scheduled. I saw where a lot of October orders were being scheduled but I guess it’s looking more like a 23 my every day now.
I

Mike215

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My VIN is 84149, June, 2021 order date and a build week of 8/22. XLT with Lux and CP360. I did drop the tonneau. I can add that later for less money.
If you don’t mind me asking what is the last five numbers of your VIN. Just wondering how far along Ford is in the sequencing. I’m scheduled for 8/1 week and VIN is 82559.
[/QUOT

Tirpitz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid+Lux in Velocity Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just talked to customer service about my Maverick. Ordered 10/12 hybrid XLT with 360 still not scheduled. I saw where a lot of October orders were being scheduled but I guess it’s looking more like a 23 my every day now.
I
I’m in almost the same boat as you. Ordered same day XLT hybrid with Luxury. Took the Luxury off in early July to try and get it scheduled. So far just sitting in Priority 2. When I made the decision to drop the constrained package I felt I had about a 50/50 chance of getting scheduled.

I’m figuring we have at the most three to four more scheduling weeks left. At this point it is up to whether your region and dealer have enough allocations to get down to your truck. Not getting scheduled this week makes me think my chances are now more like 60/40 against getting it as a 2022.

Good luck- hope you get yours soon.
Sponsored