First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mav Lariat Hybrid,2014 Ford Edge Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I attempted to get CSP 22B39 scheduled (among other things) with my local Ford dealer. He stated that the parts for the CSP are on back order with no indication on when they will arrive? Anyone else with this issue? Especially in the Philly region?
Sponsored

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I attempted to get CSP 22B39 scheduled (among other things) with my local Ford dealer. He stated that the parts for the CSP are on back order with no indication on when they will arrive? Anyone else with this issue? Especially in the Philly region?
Had mine done 2 weeks ago and the "overlay" part took 7 days instead of next day as expected. I take that as a sign that backorder condition was building. I left my maverick at dealership to insure it maintained it's position in the line. At the least they would not have to send the service rep the message "tell him it's here". At that time rep would call me and say "your part came in and the maverick tech has an opening in x days can you bring it in?"! ✅

Rpavel

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, dodge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think I'm in same situation. My Maverick said stop safely now.
Had it towed to shop. They said it needed a reprogram. The next day it happened again. That was June 23. Now the dealer said the parts are backordered. I saw on paperwork the word "flywheel" I am driving a loaner. But I want my truck back
Sponsored