Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT/ Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I haven’t tried it yet but if you hunt might be place to put box of bullets or maybe a range finder
Sponsored

First Name
Vin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cults3d.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Hybrid XL, 23 Ford Maverick Hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Designed and 3D printed 3 types of boxes that fit inside the cubby. Two designs are just plane boxes to hold stuff. Third design has a re-enforced front wall that holds a phone cradle for my smartphone. It uses the cradle that normally clamps onto the air vents. I put a small square nub at the bottom that fits into the square hole in the cubby. 3D printed out of resin so does not melt like PLA or ABS when it is 105F outside and 140F inside the truck. Fits both 2022 and 2023 models.

Ford Maverick Creative Ideas for Dash Cubby Storage IMG_6052

Ford Maverick Creative Ideas for Dash Cubby Storage Capture.JPG

Last edited:

GreatWhiteNorth

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Designed and 3D printed 3 types of boxes that fit inside the cubby. Two designs are just plane boxes to hold stuff. Third design has a re-enforced front wall that holds a phone cradle for my smartphone. It uses the cradle that normally clamps onto the air vents. I put a small square nub at the bottom that fits into the square hole in the cubby. 3D printed out of resin so does not melt like PLA or ABS when it is 105F outside and 140F inside the truck. Fits both 2022 and 2023 models.

IMG_6052.jpg

Capture.JPG
Nice job! Those files would be worth sharing!

Clegore

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I am an assistant soccer coach at a nearby community college, thought this Ted Lasso ornament would be perfect!

Ford Maverick Creative Ideas for Dash Cubby Storage IMG_3394
Sponsored