2.5L Hybrid

Prostate Heaven

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
I can't imagine paying that sort of money for an XLT.

I got my Lariat Lux with constrained items at a markup... but at least it's top of the line, ya know?

OP
OP
snowcatxx87

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / Tiger 900RP / 300cc Grom / Surron
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I can't imagine paying that sort of money for an XLT.

I got my Lariat Lux with constrained items at a markup... but at least it's top of the line, ya know?
Who is your comment for? You can't get a hybrid in lariat, and I didn't pay a markup for my loaded XLT.

Sponsored

Prostate Heaven

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Who is your comment for? You can't get a hybrid in lariat, and I didn't pay a markup for my loaded XLT.
*music plays* You're so vain you probably think this post is about you. (See: Carly Simon)

My post was referring to the XLT you posted in the OP that was marked up 15k. Do you remember that?

FYI, Hybrids do in fact come in Lariat trim (at least in the USA, I can't speak for what goes on up North although it wouldn't surprise me if you guys can't get the good stuff up there).

OP
OP
snowcatxx87

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / Tiger 900RP / 300cc Grom / Surron
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
*music plays* You're so vain you probably think this post is about you. (See: Carly Simon)

My post was referring to the XLT you posted in the OP that was marked up 15k. Do you remember that?

FYI, Hybrids do in fact come in Lariat trim (at least in the USA, I can't speak for what goes on up North although it wouldn't surprise me if you guys can't get the good stuff up there).
What? I even asked who your comment was for. This is a thread I started, so yes, if you are replying to the OP - that would be me. And I'm sorry you're too ignorant to see you are in the CANADIAN forum.

🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️

Prostate Heaven

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
This is a thread I started, so yes, you are replying to the OP - me. And I'm sorry you're too ignorant to see you are in the CANADIAN forum.
I see I'm in the Canadian section of the forum ("up north" refers to Canada)
I also see you posted the OP, which I clearly attributed to you in my previous post.

What I don't see is a reason for your toxicity. You posted a markup that was insane... I agreed.

What's up with the beef, buddy? I thought Canadians were supposed to be friendly.

Oh, I see the problem. You think my post is about you (It's clearly not, so hold your horses and calm down please).

Last edited:

brucecorporal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Dealer in Edmonton offered me a XLT with only a $3200 markup over MSRP....

Sundown

First Name
Ar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecosport
I’m in Alberta I ordered my Lariat 10/25/21. Still waiting on it, build is scheduled for early June maybe. Since my original order invoice I’ve watched it go up in price, now on my 3rd invoice it’s up $1500 more an no one has said a word to me about why.

Sponsored

Pickles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia rio, kia sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m in Alberta I ordered my Lariat 10/25/21. Still waiting on it, build is scheduled for early June maybe. Since my original order invoice I’ve watched it go up in price, now on my 3rd invoice it’s up $1500 more an no one has said a word to me about why.
Your invoice is changing? That’s strange. Most of us up here signed our final bill of sale before the order was placed. Yours it’s different?

Pickles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia rio, kia sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I see I'm in the Canadian section of the forum ("up north" refers to Canada)
I also see you posted the OP, which I clearly attributed to you in my previous post.

What I don't see is a reason for your toxicity. You posted a markup that was insane... I agreed.

What's up with the beef, buddy? I thought Canadians were supposed to be friendly.

Oh, I see the problem. You think my post is about you (It's clearly not, so hold your horses and calm down please).
In fairness your last post before this was pretty aggressive lol

Sundown

First Name
Ar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecosport
Your invoice is changing? That’s strange. Most of us up here signed our final bill of sale before the order was placed. Yours it’s different?
Yeah it’s very strange I was under the impression once you order something the price quoted is the price you pay. But with this truck it seems to not be the case. Time will tell once it’s at the dealership.

Pickles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia rio, kia sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah it’s very strange I was under the impression once you order something the price quoted is the price you pay. But with this truck it seems to not be the case. Time will tell once it’s at the dealership.
If you didnt sign a bill of sale and do a credit check already you might be in for a ride. Similar stuff south of the border all the time it seems

Pickles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia rio, kia sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Are you in ontario? The dealer i just got mine from has another maverick there. Like a stock order one
Sponsored