Couldn’t wait any longer.

Tsrtrek

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX, VW Cross Sport
Placed my order June 16th with confirmation for a Hybrid With 1st edition Lux Package it totaled $32000 +. Received a Vin on Oct 29 with a build date of 12/20. Watched the build date pushed into Jan 2023. Just purchased a new Ranger super cab Tremor edition less than sticker which priced it within 7,000 of the Maverick. Honestly needed a truck sooner than later and was tired of the wait. This group was great and I wish you all the best of luck. And I haven’t told my ordering dealer just In case.
Sponsored

ITSATRUCK

First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MAVERICK
So long and thanks for all the fish!. . .You purchased a sweet truck. . .Years ago a friend put a deposit on a hybrid RAV4. He waited 6 months with no delivery in site, so he walked into dealer and out with a Limited Tacoma they had on the lot. I joked next summer I'll be walking into ford dealer and out with a Lariat F150.

TK421

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 HD Sporty, 2012 Honda Fit
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Props on the hitchhiker’s quote!
So long and thanks for all the fish!. . .You purchased a sweet truck. . .Years ago a friend put a deposit on a hybrid RAV4. He waited 6 months with no delivery in site, so he walked into dealer and out with a Limited Tacoma they had on the lot. I joked next summer I'll be walking into ford dealer and out with a Lariat F150.

staryoshi

First Name
SJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Chevrolet Colorado
I started with the Maverick, now I'm likely to end up in a F-150. Waiting gives us too much time to think about alternatives :) Congrats on the uber capable truck!

Dturano547

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 Bronco Ranger XLT, 10 Ford Flex
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm thinking after Ford officially announces the new Ranger around Thanksgiving the weeks after I may be able to find a customer abandoned Maverick order at a local dealer from someone who jumped ship :)

TacoHolder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not Mav
Just purchased a new Ranger super cab Tremor edition less than sticker
I bought a new Tacoma several months ago because I couldn't wait, but the Maverick is the one I really want. I'm only holding the Taco (username checks out?) to trade in when the Mav gets here. I think you could do the same and get most of your money back, or maybe even more if you bought your Ranger for under MSRP.
Sponsored