Sponsored

Color Tailgate Letters For Atlas Blue? Photos Requested.

Pwoodward

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf Sport Wagon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

Ford Truck Guy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wow, your Atlas Blue looks really dark for some reason. :unsure:
Haha yea it’s the new darker version! No sorry, I just happen to come across the post cuz I ordered an atlas blue hybrid that’s not coming anytime soon and saw someone asking about the red outlined lettering

Brijar92

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda CR-V
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Black matte modestly 3D. I agonized over what to pick. I'm satisfied with this, but would have picked a different vendor as from close up you can see the adhesive. You have to be close to notice it. I really wanted to try the matte black outlined with aluminum, but didn't have the courage.
Ford Maverick Color Tailgate Letters For Atlas Blue?  Photos Requested. 1679285407011

torner

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat Lux Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford Maverick Color Tailgate Letters For Atlas Blue?  Photos Requested. 1687283366486

Someone had this posted in the Atlas Blue Club...its the Atlas Blue with Orange letters

Sponsored

Moon

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram. Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just received my Atlas Blue Lariat the other day. Has anyone put the American Flag tailegate letters on the Atlas Blue. Sure would like to see a picture before I order. Thanks, Ronnie

JP4AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Hybrid MAV, 04 Dakota 4x4, 02 Lexus, 03 V-Rod +
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I went with Bronze to match my wheels, but I did plan on going with RED, White & Blue.

Ford Maverick Color Tailgate Letters For Atlas Blue?  Photos Requested. 20230612_213834_resized

Moon

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram. Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I went with Bronze to match my wheels, but I did plan on going with RED, White & Blue.

20230612_213834_resized.jpg
Thanks, I will go with the flag. Where did you get the Ford Badge? and does it stick over the original one? Thanks again , Ronnie

JP4AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Hybrid MAV, 04 Dakota 4x4, 02 Lexus, 03 V-Rod +
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Thanks, I will go with the flag. Where did you get the Ford Badge? and does it stick over the original one? Thanks again , Ronnie
I found the badge on Etsy. That is the first time I ordered something on Etsy. I bought the bronze letters and the 7inch front badge. The badge is designed to replace the stock badge. There is 3m tape on the back of the Flag badge. It is designed to stick to a flat surface (not go over the existing badge). Not sure how to remove the factory badge yet. Im sure there is a youtube video or a post on here how to do it. I know you can buy vinyl stickers that will cover the existing badge too.
Also I have seen the Flag rear letters on a Atlas blue Maverick on this forum. I just don't remember which post is was. I thought they looked great, so I decided to buy them for mine.
Good luck Ronnie!

Moon

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram. Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I found the badge on Etsy. That is the first time I ordered something on Etsy. I bought the bronze letters and the 7inch front badge. The badge is designed to replace the stock badge. There is 3m tape on the back of the Flag badge. It is designed to stick to a flat surface (not go over the existing badge). Not sure how to remove the factory badge yet. Im sure there is a youtube video or a post on here how to do it. I know you can buy vinyl stickers that will cover the existing badge too.
Also I have seen the Flag rear letters on a Atlas blue Maverick on this forum. I just don't remember which post is was. I thought they looked great, so I decided to buy them for mine.
Good luck Ronnie!
Thank you for the info., appreciated
Sponsored