2.5L Hybrid

Dimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
Undecided
That is so cool. I honestly didn't realize this was a thing. Most steering wheel covers are pretty bulky and are open on the inside of the wheel. This looks almost factory installed.

And I love the orange

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I paid 15.99 for the exact same color on Amazon. The feel is just right and my hands adapted to the new cover quickly. The original finish on the stock steering wheel was a combination of slick and flaky.

Last edited:

Sponsored

earlyhike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Years ago my Pontiac Vibe's steering wheel was disintegrating but I hated the slip on cover concepts so I put up with it. Eventually I discovered these stitch on wraps and have had no regrets for years. Feels good, looks good, and stays super clean. Installation was a piece of cake. Granted there are alot of different brands for things to go wrong but if you find a good one its worth it. No orange options but I have really enjoyed this brand for the last 5 years and will most likely do it for my Maverick when it arrives.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076HRK1PK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Last edited:
OP
OP
ShadowChas

ShadowChas

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Years ago my Pontiac Vibe's steering wheel was disintegrating but I hated the slip on cover concepts so I put up with it. Eventually I discovered these stitch on wraps and have had no regrets for years. Feels good, looks good, and stays super clean. Installation was a piece of cake. Granted there are alot of different brands for things to go wrong but if you find a good one its worth it. No orange options but I have really enjoyed this brand for the last 5 years and will most likely do it for my Maverick when it arrives.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076HRK1PK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
There’s definitely a lot better choices out there (I just wanted orange for my xlt accents) actually getting a real ford leather wheel from the used market (some even have orange stitching) for less than $200 shipping was close for my decision but I just didn’t want to unplug the airbag as I’ve heard sets a code that may hurt warranty or maybe vehicle record for insurance and/or valuation?
Sponsored