Steering Wheel Cover

Montana

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't know how you guys shop on that site.

It's well known that account info from stuff like email addresses to banking info (or whatever you use to purchase) is hacked/pirated/sold/scammed whatever you want to call it.
Sponsored

Blu

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't have the luxury package. At the bottom I actually had to trim off the edge because it was thicker than the rest of the material. Still took a lot of elbow grease but just went around the entire thing with the tools provided to get a nice snug fit.
Did you trim just the bottom or the sides as well? I tucked the bottom as far as I could but still feels loose. Will pull out and trim some material.

Ford Maverick Steering Wheel Cover IMG_20231114_115308

OP
OP

Rocket Shiba

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT/FX4 2.0EB
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't know how you guys shop on that site.

It's well known that account info from stuff like email addresses to banking info (or whatever you use to purchase) is hacked/pirated/sold/scammed whatever you want to call it.
That's why you use gift cards....

OP
OP

Rocket Shiba

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you trim just the bottom or the sides as well? I tucked the bottom as far as I could but still feels loose. Will pull out and trim some material.

IMG_20231114_115308.jpg
Any material that touches the silver I trimmed to allow for a clean fit, so bottom and sides.

surfstar

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I hadn't seen many options or posts for a stitched on steering wheel. I was able to find one on AliExpress for less than $15 and think it turned out great. Took about 2 hours to put on.

20231113_141226.jpg
Wow, that is well done - looks great!
I threw on a $9 cover from amazon, and I definitely am not thrilled about the feeling of a slip on cover. When I get motivated, I hope to stitch one half as good as this. 2 hours is quick for the outcome I think - nice!

Sponsored

OP
OP

Rocket Shiba

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You shipping to an undisclosed location?
No account created?
lol.
Your address is readily available to anyone that wants it.
I created an account just like you did on this site to talk about Mavericks... or anything but that apparently.

Montana

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Your address is readily available to anyone that wants it.
I created an account just like you did on this site to talk about Mavericks... or anything but that apparently.
lol

This site doesn't even have my real IP... but ok. And saying an address is readily available to anyone is like saying your license plate is too - but there is a difference between "public info" and sharing things online to other countries/companies known to steal information... All I'm saying is minimize the risk but apparently you don't understand the difference.

Yea, in my almost 2k posts none of them are about Mavericks (checks stickies in the services sections...)

Anyways, enjoy your new steering wheel cover. Didn't expect you to get butthurt over something so simple, so my bad :cry:

It does look good btw, but maybe don't take a simple not so off topic comment so personal. I saw a post about shopping on AliExpress, and I asked a question. That's all (y)

Take care, Daniel.

srfdude44

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia optima
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I hadn't seen many options or posts for a stitched on steering wheel. I was able to find one on AliExpress for less than $15 and think it turned out great. Took about 2 hours to put on.

20231113_141226.jpg

20231113_141226.jpg
Someone made a post showing removal of the air bag, so as to tuck everything in. Did you do that?
Sponsored