2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

FYI, for those of you like me who have yet to see a Maverick in the wild, let alone sit in one, the Central Florida Auto Show this weekend will have the Maverick. I don't know if it is just a display model or if you can sit in one. I'm hoping there is a Lariat there I can spend some time in.

There are other cars there as well, but we don't care about those.
Sponsored

oilman300

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
FYI, for those of you like me who have yet to see a Maverick in the wild, let alone sit in one, the Central Florida Auto Show this weekend will have the Maverick. I don't know if it is just a display model or if you can sit in one. I'm hoping there is a Lariat there I can spend some time in.

There are other cars there as well, but we don't care about those.
Check to see if Ford is offering 750.00 coupons for the maverick. I saw in another post that a car show in Washington or Oregon offered a coupon.

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Check to see if Ford is offering 750.00 coupons for the maverick. I saw in another post that a car show in Washington or Oregon offered a coupon.
Yes, that would be great if they still offered that coupon! I’m in Orlando and have test-drove a 2.0 XLT. Normally I wouldn’t bother going to the Convention Center, Auto Show but for $750, I’ll drop everything, including my wife at the Mall and beat feet to the Ford display!

OP
OP
skadizzle

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I just wanted to go to sit in one, but if I can add another $750 for it then even better.

inferno

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Chevy Colorado, 2022 Ford Maverick
If they are offering the coupon please let us know, i will definitely take a ride over this weekend. My sons Maverick is in route to dealer and a $750 coupon would be nice.

Sponsored

OP
OP
skadizzle

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

If they are offering the coupon please let us know, i will definitely take a ride over this weekend. My sons Maverick is in route to dealer and a $750 coupon would be nice.
I will. I won't be going until Sunday though which is the last day so won't be much notice. I plan on posting some pictures too. Hopefully they are on the floor and not just on display.

inferno

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Chevy Colorado, 2022 Ford Maverick
I will. I won't be going until Sunday though which is the last day so won't be much notice. I plan on posting some pictures too. Hopefully they are on the floor and not just on display.
Thanks, I will keep my eye on this thread this weekend. I'm only an hour a way so will shoot over if they are offering it.

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I remember going a few years ago and from what I can recall, all the manufacturer’s production vehicles are on the showroom floor to walk around and look inside. Only the exotics are more scrutinized, so you can sit and open and close everything.

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for the post OP. I didn’t know about this event. I will head over tomorrow.

OP
OP
skadizzle

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I remember going a few years ago and from what I can recall, all the manufacturer’s production vehicles are on the showroom floor to walk around and look inside. Only the exotics are more scrutinized, so you can sit and open and close everything.
Yeah, most of them are on the sales floor, but sometimes they put a new model only on display. Since they are already out for sale, they should have it on the floor. If you see someone on Sunday holding up the line to sit in the Maverick, it's me inspecting every inch!

They also let people test drive the new Ranger outside when it first came out, so that would awesome if they do that with the Maverick.

Sponsored
OP
OP
skadizzle

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Thanks for the post OP. I didn’t know about this event. I will head over tomorrow.
No problem. Since it seems like you will be going before me, let us know if they have a Lariat to sit in and if they give out the coupons.

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It would be pretty cool if they have a 2023 Ranger their to see. If they did it probably would be a non-US model.

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No problem. Since it seems like you will be going before me, let us know if they have a Lariat to sit in and if they give out the coupons.
Definitely will. Got my build date yesterday from Ford for my hybrid Lariat. Haven’t seen a Lariat in person yet so will be nice to check one out if there is one.

I definitely will be asking to sign up at the booth and see if I can get the discount for attending and signing up.

cduncan423

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav 4
Keep us posted !! I work nearby but don't get off until late

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron