First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just came back from the auto show. Pretty disappointed honestly.

They only had 2 Mavericks. An XL EB AWD Area 51 that you could sit in and lariat hybrid in hot pepper red but was locked. I did get the display manager to open it up to see the active X seats. Just wanted to feel the seats for the texture. It was dark inside so couldn’t see very well inside.

He looked it up but the discount was not applicable to the Maverick.

Outside they didn’t have any Maverick’s to test drive either.

They didn’t have a Mach 1 or GT 500 on display. Pretty disappointing and boring displays.

Chevrolet didn’t even attend. LOL

The only cool displays were Jeep and RAM trucks where they had obstacle courses that climbed dirt piles etc.

Honestly it wasn’t worth going. The only reason I went was to see a hybrid lariat Maverick to sit in it and see under the hood.
Sponsored

OP
OP
skadizzle

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Thanks for the heads up. I wanted to sit in the Lariat as well. At least I can sit in something. Was there a line of people to sit in it? Also want to see if they have an Alto Blue Bronco so I can see the color.

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I owe you a beer for saving me the $15 for ticket and the $20 for parking! Thanks a lot for the great description of what they had!

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for the heads up. I wanted to sit in the Lariat as well. At least I can sit in something. Was there a line of people to sit in it? Also want to see if they have an Alto Blue Bronco so I can see the color.
I didn’t see any Broncos or Bronco Sorts either. They might of had some outside to test drive but didn’t see any.

No line or people waiting to sit in the Maverick XL. I went about 10:30 so it wasn’t too many people.

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I owe you a beer for saving me the $15 for ticket and the $20 for parking! Thanks a lot for the great description of what they had!
I got the tickets online for $14 vs $15 at the door and $10 for parking. Kinda a waste of money to be honest.

I had already checked out a XLT at my local dealership and sat in it so I didn’t bother sitting in the XL at the auto show.

Sponsored

inferno

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Chevy Colorado, 2022 Ford Maverick

They only had 2 Mavericks. An XL EB AWD Area 51 that you could sit in and lariat hybrid in hot pepper red but was locked. I did get the display manager to open it up to see the active X seats. Just wanted to feel the seats for the texture. It was dark inside so couldn’t see very well inside.

They didn’t have a Mach 1 or GT 500 on display. Pretty disappointing and boring displays.

The only cool displays were Jeep and RAM trucks where they had obstacle courses that climbed dirt piles etc.

Honestly it wasn’t worth going. The only reason I went was to see a hybrid lariat Maverick to sit in it and see under the hood.
Thanks for the info, definitely saved me a trip!

flyvertigo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Road Star, Maverick, Corolla, Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I stopped at Greenway Ford on East Colonial yesterday. They said they have a Maverick at the auto show. They had one in stock that just had a fresh spray-in bed-liner. They have XLs listed on their website at about 10k over msrp.

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I stopped at Greenway Ford on East Colonial yesterday. They said they have a Maverick at the auto show. They had one in stock that just had a fresh spray-in bed-liner. They have XLs listed on their website at about 10k over msrp.
Yup, they have an XL with about $15K markup!

Ford Maverick Central Fl Auto Show 55C9C4D7-293F-4575-AB0C-E8B36B1AD2EF

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It must be the XL EB AWD in Area 51 because the hybrid Lariat is the pre-production model according to the display manager that’s why it’s locked.

OP
OP
skadizzle

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I got the tickets online for $14 vs $15 at the door and $10 for parking. Kinda a waste of money to be honest.

I had already checked out a XLT at my local dealership and sat in it so I didn’t bother sitting in the XL at the auto show.
How did you get the parking for $10 instead of $15

Sponsored
OP
OP
skadizzle

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How did you get the parking for $10 instead of $15
Don’t know. Drove up to the booth and the lady said $10. I didn’t expect any fee at all because it didn’t mention one on their website when I bought the tickets.

cduncan423

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav 4

Thank you for this !
Sponsored