Sponsored

Can Anyone Answer This With Certainty?

CaliMav68

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
JL
Joined
Dec 14, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
194
Reaction score
290
Location
Ohio
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat AWD EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No need to worry. I have never caused an accident in 50 years of driving and over 2 million miles.
Neither have I in 42 years, but there's an unobtrusive way to do it. I'd venture to say your clean record is due to your alertness and driving skills. You still got run into with your bright lights and bright colors.
Sponsored

 
OP
OP

Richie La.

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
Richie
Joined
Mar 12, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
304
Reaction score
560
Location
Pennsylvania
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat Cyber Orange
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Neither have I in 42 years, but there's an unobtrusive way to do it. I'd venture to say your clean record is due to your alertness and driving skills. You still got run into with your bright lights and bright colors.
Got hit twice while standing still and once while making a right hand turn into a parking lot………..by a lady who was trying to pass me on the shoulder of the road!!! That was a shocker, as I had no idea what in the heck could have happened! The rear ending by a dump truck in a construction zone was also a shocker. The third was by a guy who slid into me on very icy roads as I sat at a stop sign. Saw that one coming.
 
 







Top