Cactus Gray with navy interior combination

zachrules76

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
I really like the cactus gray color on the exterior but it seems like with the XLT interior the colors would look odd together. Personally I prefer the XL interior, but there are just too many options not available in that trim. Sight unseen, I'm not sure which colors would fit with the XLT interior other than the blue options, or silver. Anyone else feel the same?
Sponsored

Art_Vandelay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid Lariat, Subaru WRX
I think cactus grey will look best on the lariat. Grey/navy/brown is really elegant color palette in my opinion. For the XLT I would personally opt for the area 51 Since I think it’s a more adventurous color to match the more adventurous interior scheme and it would play against those vivid orange accents.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford Maverick Cactus Gray with navy interior combination 1626629186583

A blue/gray interior absolutely goes with a gray exterior! The thing you will see most against the exterior is the door...which is about 65% the same blue in both trim levels (outside of the handle/bottle/stow section).

Nightman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Wasn't it concluded that the XL also has Navy Pier interior color for the dash, doors, etc, just with different accents and maybe seats?

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wasn't it concluded that the XL also has Navy Pier interior color for the dash, doors, etc, just with different accents and maybe seats?
I believe so. It seems to be about 60% the same, with different accent colors and without the orange bits (the 2 largest in the console appearing to be removable possibly based on them having small tabs in all the pics starting to float around).

OP
OP

zachrules76

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Great point, I think you sold me.
1626629186583.png

A blue/gray interior absolutely goes with a gray exterior! The thing you will see most against the exterior is the door...which is about 65% the same blue in both trim levels (outside of the handle/bottle/stow section).
Great point, I think you sold me!
Sponsored