First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
how soon does the sticker become available before its scheduled for production does anyone know?
Sponsored

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, Viper, 66 Shelby, 68.5 CJ Mustang, Pantera
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
2 days ago my window sticker became available the same day the truck moved to ‘in production”. It was not available when only scheduled.

Hrenklin

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
WIll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
how soon does the sticker become available before its scheduled for production does anyone know?
itll liely be available 1 week before your production date. if youre given a specific date for production thats the date itll go to the final stages on the assebly line. so 1 week before then. example, tomorrow (wqednesday) im scheduled for the final stages, my window sticker became available last week thursday

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, Viper, 66 Shelby, 68.5 CJ Mustang, Pantera
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My ‘23 moved to “in production” on 11-June. I checked for the window sticker the 5 preceding days, and the WS was not available until the 11-June update to “in production”

The Flush

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Hybrid Lariat Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My Maverick moved from scheduled to production somewhere between 5/23/23 and 6/13/23. Today is the first time I could access the window sticker. When I would click on the link from the pizza tracker that says tryout the link to your window sticker, it said it was not available. But it worked when I manually added my VIN to the end of this link https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

My pizza tracker says scheduled for week of 6/20/23, but says it is in production. Is 6/13/23 considered part of the week of 6/20/23? I would have thought that it mean next week instead of this week.
Ford Maverick built date to sticker InkedMy Lariat Hybrid Pizza Tracker 2023-06-14

Last edited:

Old Man

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Reading the threads describing production, tracking, delivery in this section may be helpful in answering the rest of your questions.
Sponsored